[Archive] yet another 'first chaos dwarf' thread

Cryozen:

wrote my army list, now time for some practice models. used the BFSP dwarf that came with the BFSP issue of White Dwarf. not too fond of how the beard and mask turned out. but what do you guys think?

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x134/Cryozen/Project%20Chaos%20dwarf/

(PS) i putup a link to my photobucket because i couldnt put them up here for some reason :h

EDIT: Et voila :wink:

~ Hahsut’s Blessing

Knight Of Awsome:

nice start with some of them i guss you wached Xander’s vid on how to make chaos dwarfs

oh theres nothing bad with links

Kera foehunter:

DUDE i like the skin tone its really cool.

Cryozen:

DUDE i like the skin tone its really cool.

Kera foehunter
its really easy to get, paint with a base mix of codex grey, elf flesh, and water 1:1:1 and drybrush the skin with the same mix bar the water

Kera foehunter:

thanks Cryozen im going to use it for one of my units i realy like it

AGPO:

Not bad at all but GET RID OF THOSE MOLDLINES! Seriously, nothing apart fromm possibly a toddler wrecks a nice paintjob more

Hashut’s Blessing:

Edited the pics in. Looking good. I especially like the chainmail. It looks darker than boltgun without use of ink. What did ya use there?

Cryozen:

Edited the pics in. Looking good. I especially like the chainmail. It looks darker than boltgun without use of ink. What did ya use there?

Hashut's Blessing
lol, actually it is boltgun drybrushed on.but becuase of a rogue brush-stroke i got some orange on there, so i covered it up with a mix of black and boltgun. i added black because i thought it would help it blend in with the rest of the chain.