[Archive] You as torture to a dwarf tied up?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

There’s torture…then there’s TORTURE!

Kera foehunter:

let him drink till he has to use the bath room !!

Them make him walk over hot lava to get to the bathroom

and make the chain 5 feet to short

Swissdictator:

Blackhand: Did you expect me to be merciful? I’m just getting started. Give me a couple energy drinks or a quite a bit to drink… and I’ll find something that will cause trauma at the sheer knowledge of its possibility…

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Ok swiss…drink up me hardy! :smiley: In the meantime, spank him with a wet fish.

Actually, why not give him a lobotomy and make him join the Chaos Dwarfs as a slave to haul Earth ShakerS?

Swissdictator:

Ok swiss...drink up me hardy! :D In the meantime, spank him with a wet fish.

Actually, why not give him a lobotomy and make him join the Chaos Dwarfs as a slave to haul Earth ShakerS?

Tarrakk Blackhand
We could make him a slave for the Hobgoblins thinking he's a greenskin. That'd be funnier and twisted. Then give him Elf-pr0n.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Elf-pron with all the naughty bits cut out so he has to wonder…“What is it”. LOL!

Swissdictator:

We could also have him being forced to listen to Kenny G the whole time as well… and randomly force him to watch Battlefield Earth or room with John Travolta.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

What about repeats of Telli-tubbies and Nanna Lann? The continual bombardment of anti-stimulous programming should brainwash him into obeying our suggestions.

Kera foehunter:

make him go shoe shopping!!

Swissdictator:

make him go shoe shopping!!

Kera foehunter
Kera might have us on that one Blackhand...

Kera foehunter:

Yea i thought so!!

Swissdictator:

Here we go…

Brainwash him to think he’s a she-elf who loves to shoe shop and teaches aerobic dance exercise classes and is part of the “Greenskins are people too” movement.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Kera might have us on that one Blackhand...
NEVER!

Make him the Shoe Store Salesman and then have him marry a big red head named Peg and have 2 children named Kelly and Bud and then make him have 2 crappy neighbors. Then he can lament about his lost Football career. We can call him AL.

Kera foehunter:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! the horror the horror!!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

BANG! Double Barrels! LOL!

Kera foehunter:

in a room with Fran Dresser and rosie O 'donald

Tarrakk Blackhand:

ANd the secratary chick from Ghostbusters…all singing “O Solo-mio”.

Joshmohr:

Im twisted. Some think i have mental issues.

1. Threaten to cut off his hands, and let him bleed to death.

2. Threaten to shave his beared

3. Pour liquid gold down his throat and say “Fine. I shall pay you 4 times the gold of your average salary!”

Bada-bam.

Border Reiver:

We could always make him drink Coore's Light... or the Milwaukee beast...

swissdictator
This will only work if he's a Canadian Dwarf.

@ Border Reiver - Don't forget rum!

LOL at Maul!

Tarrakk Blackhand
I didn't forget it, I ignored it! You don't need to drink to be a person, but I don't think I've ever heard of a teetoaling Dwarf!

Kera foehunter:

the dwarf can do swiss laundry !