[Archive] You can leave your hat on

olean:

…or rather, Put it back on! This site is great, and has rekindled my (dark) love for the short ones. I simply must get my old CD army up and running! After rummaging about in the closets, I have found my old CD minis: 30 plastic axemen, 12 blunderbusses, three Bull centaurs and a few characters. Oh, and a scratch built Taurus! The basis from which shall rise my cruel legion. Hashut be praised!

(Must go and read the old WD presents CD book right away!)

(Oh, and order some of Xanders brilliant kits! Btw, do they also come with the horse bits that can be used for BCs? I’m rambling right now - so excited!)

Hashut’s Blessing:

Glad to find you’re getting back into Chaos Dwarfs! You already have more CDs than I do! Hope to see pictures soon and I’m intrigued about the Taurus…

The Flying Beaver:

Welcome to the forum olean! We’re always happy to answer any questions you have, so don’t be shy. So, here’s to hoping you can expand on that army!

cornixt:

It is great how much traffic this site is getting now, really steamrollering

Nazhur:

Welcome, its real great to be a “new” chaos dwarf player, myself is only one week old :slight_smile:

Khaosbeardling:

Welcome! May Hashut guide your axe, and may your slave trains prosper. Will you be joining the Nemesis Crown Campaign??

Cheers!

Traitor King:

These the classic models?

Oh and welcome to the site. May your beard stay curly and your hat remain tall.

olean:

Khaosbeardling> I don’t think the army will be ready for the campaign, unfortunately. Unless I take them for some test battles unpainted.

Traitor King> They are the ones with The Hats, if that’s what you mean. Oh, and my friend Tom gave me 10 more Blunderbussers, a BC and some assorted command minis.:hat off

Hashut’s Blessing:

Git. I envy thee!

Khaosbeardling:

Khaosbeardling> I don't think the army will be ready for the campaign, unfortunately. Unless I take them for some test battles unpainted.

Traitor King> They are the ones with The Hats, if that's what you mean. Oh, and my friend Tom gave me 10 more Blunderbussers, a BC and some assorted command minis.:hat off

olean
You know for the special scenarios you only need 1000pts? Otherwise you can schedule battles for the campaign at any pts cost you wish.

hal:

Looks like you’re off to a good start, best of luck and welcome to the forums!

AGPO:

No one ever escapes the Chaos Dwarfs… Welcome tho the Forum, hope you can post your Taurus on the Conversions section. There are a few Big hat ideas on there if youre looking for something to tie in with the rest of your army.