[Archive] Your Current Projects?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Those were just the ones I could remember at the time and have at uni lol :smiley:

snowblizz:

Well, I assume this is for models only, otherwise I have to list all of my university projects first, lol.

In no particular order (well, if I haven;t made the models, I will make them before I paint them lol ;P )

Hashut's Blessing
  Wow :o, and I thought I had a lot of projects.

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer
Pffft, listing projects on a "per unit" basis doesn't count. Seriously, I think I'd have to multiply my list with a factor of 20 or 30 then.

If you have more than 10 entries on such a list I call shenanigans! And modelling and painting is one project not 2! :h
:):):):):)

al-hashut:

1. A second platoon for my IG before GW possibly starts selling them by the 10.

2) Painting/basing a DoW army

3) Resisting the tempation to buy AoBR and then simultaneously make 2 new armies at the same time.

4) Reworking 40 hobbos with hw/shields to look like my arabic hobbo archers

centauro enano:

Ends my chaos dwarfs army

To paint 2500 dwarfs’points

To mount and to paint 2000 points of skavens

Paint several things of empire

Paint several things of ogres

etc, etc, etc…

Hashut’s Blessing:

snowblizz, whilst I don’t disagree, the list lets me know what I have to get on with. As a result, I can cross them out which also lets everyone know my progress :wink: I just remembered anpther one to add: Kera-style BC tutorial. Her original version.

snowblizz:

snowblizz, whilst I don't disagree, the list lets me know what I have to get on with. As a result, I can cross them out which also lets everyone know my progress ;) I just remembered anpther one to add: Kera-style BC tutorial. Her original version.

Hashut's Blessing
Dude. Chaos Dwarfs. Isn't it almost against the creed to be organized? :P

Kera foehunter:

im off today !! and im painting my figures!! i have a pot of coffee on and in my sweats and here i go !!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

snowblizz, that’s why I have so many things to do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kerra, good lass :smiley:

Skaven Lord Vinshqueek:

Good grief, what hobby projects don’t I have?

First and foremost, 2009 will be (hopefully, as I already said this two years ago) the year where I’m going to fully paint my Blood Bowl Goblin team, including all the staff gathered alongside it. Quite the manical task with over fourty models, but still, should be fun to drag along to the various tournaments during the year… Well, next year then, as there’s no way I’ll be able to finish this before december. :rolleyes:

Secondly, paint up at least a 1500 pts fleet of Battlefleet Gothic Orks, including my four (s)crappy Ork Roks… Still need a few additional Brute Ram Ships, but still.

Third, my Epic Armageddon Imperial Guard army. Very much WIP, but with one box of Guardsmen (or Guards-Ants, as they appear to be), enough stuff to do.

Finally, actually get a fully painted 2000 pts Skaven army for a change.

And trust me, that still leaves out quite a few other projects that I’ll propably never get around to.

Greetz

wallacer:

The only thing I have left to paint is a converted 40k Predator.

clam:

2009 should be the year where I paint my 3rd ed/Marauder Chaos Dwarf collection :smiley:

After that its:

2) Build the mechanical dragon and ad more troops to my scratch build CD army - and start painting it - think I have an Earthshaker in a need of paint.

3) Should show those Nurgle Daemons some love

4) Paint some of those Feral Orks or the Bad Moons (or both)

5) WM - paint the Menoths

6) Paint the 4th ed CD army

7) Not buying any new models

snowblizz:

The only thing I have left to paint is a converted 40k Predator.

wallacer
You do know what they say about gamers who finish painting thier collections?

Kera foehunter:

starting on the golden hat project now !!!

Filipicusius:

Adepta Sororitas!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Zanko:

My projects are:

1. Working for the new Golden Hat Contest

2. The Chaos Dwarfs - 1. new Immortals

2. Blunderbusses

3. Finishing my Dark Elf Army

4. Finishing my Dwarf Army and then (or before?) modeling my planed

Dwarf Stronghold - I need a new showcase for it :cheers

That´s it … I think it will last several month or longer to do all this - only painting the existing models!

I need more time !!! :(:(:frowning:

:hashut

Ubertechie:

Finish WOC Army - Marauders need shields, 15 chosen to paint, 2 spawn to start, 4 characters to start

Finish VC Army - 30 zombies to finish, 1 varghulf to start, black coach to start, 3 cairn wraiths to start

Finish Savage Orc Army - 2 chariots to base, 10 boar boys to start, 2 giants to start

Demons Army - Add another 6 flamers, 4 heralds to paint to go on finished juggernaughts

Chaos Dwarves - Await marauders / bull centaurs return from Sri Lanka, convert 6 more bull centaurs, 4 bolt throwers to start, 2 hell cannon to start, 100 or so night goblins to redo as hobgoblins