[Archive] Zombie Freakshow

EvilClown:

Hi. Anyway, I haven’t posted here in a while, so I thought I might as well start a new army for Warhammer 40K:) (Who needs logics anyway?)

So, I felt like making a partly mechanical fat zombie yesterday (as you do), and here is the result:

(Apologies if the pics are too big, couldn’t resize them properly:| Also, I hope you can see what it, more or less, is; I’m not great at taking pics.)

And the other side:

I might change the legs, not sure about them… Anyway, please tell me what you think of him:)

So yeah, it got me thinking; I like zombies, I like converting, I like big guns… so, how about converting an army of zombies with big guns?:smiley: Not sure how I’d use them in-game, if at all, but I’ll worry about that later - first I’ll attempt to get a fair few ready before I’m inevitably starting another army… I’ll post all the zombie freakz I make in here, until you tell me to do otherwise!

Greetz

Hashut’s Blessing:

Looking excellent. I thought the legs were going to be the same way as on a spider (sticking out the bottom, sideways), rather than that way, but that’s cool too :stuck_out_tongue: Idea for using them in game: Terminators? Then have smaller mechanised zombies for the Space Marines or whatever (I think Chaos Space marines are cooler mind, plus, Mark of Nurgle would certainly fit in here). Otherwise, you could use them as Ogryns in a Plague Zombie ex-Imperial Guard army. Mayhaps just choose a force and have them on the larger bases (that you’ve used there), since it;s legal to use larger bases, but not smaller ones. Perhaps add some small tears/scratches/sores/sewn-up marks/parts on the belly and moobs? Just for some flavouring :smiley: (Wait, considering your normasl zombies take an hour to paint each, this will take 3 or more! :open_mouth: )

Kera foehunter:

look great !!! welcome back !! Evil clown im your number one fan!!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Sorry, Kera, has to be said that you’re his number 2 fan. I’m number 1 :wink:

tjub:

Hehe, this seems really cool! :slight_smile:

Check these for inspiration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTpmQwVbFWk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cQ-kM3TBKc

Kera foehunter:

Wow those are cool Tjubs thanks very much

EvilClown:

Thanks peeps,

@ HB: Thanks, and I like the Imperial Guard idea, but I was thinking the other day of maybe using them as Orks (however strange that sounds), in this case a Killa Kan. Still undecided there - especially as opponents might consider it proxy… Maybe I’ll just have to write a Codex: Zombies myself :stuck_out_tongue:

@ Kera: Thanks!

@ Tjub: :o That looks awesome! Now that’s a source of inspiration, cheers!

Anyway, I’ve got a new pic of a model I finished painting today, a good ol’ classic Zombie-With-Chainsaw-Gorefest model, unfortunately, the pic turned out rather blurry. :expressionless:

At least you get the ‘picture’! (Couldn’t resist)

On Monday, I’m gonna buy a box of Zombies (or two) and some Cadians - have to make some of those militairy zombies myself!:stuck_out_tongue:

Replies more then welcome! :slight_smile:

Greetz

Zanko:

Hehe, this seems really cool! :)

Check these for inspiration:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTpmQwVbFWk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cQ-kM3TBKc

tjub
Hmmmh I think this films were not made by a german guy ... :P

:hashut

Snotling:

no, the trailer is made from dutsch people (i think… because of the names). is this a real movie or just a fun-trailer?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Not a problem, just trying to help. I had considered suggesting orks, but you’d said it could be a lot of the larger ones. Ork rules could be good, considering zombies aren;t the best at technological terror :stuck_out_tongue: Also, I presume they still have animosity in 40k, in which case, it represents the dead minds well.

Nicely painted. Can;t go wrong with a chainsaw-wielding-zombie-maniac!

tjub:

no, the trailer is made from dutsch people (i think.. because of the names). is this a real movie or just a fun-trailer?

Snotling
I think its just a trailer for now... http://www.gorehoundinc.com/

jolpis:

will it become a movie or?(gotta see it!)

Filipicusius:

Hehehe! CHAINSAW!!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Bassman:

Tjub why do not post your videos in offtopic area? It would be nice to start a chat about these amazing videos without hijacking EvilClown thread.

Evil Clown your second mini is great! Nice blood effect. Why do not start a possessed imperial guard army? A Korps of Krieg zombie/nurgle rebel army?

By the way, it’s not funny to have Germans as neighbours… ahahhahah!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Going to steal his thunder here :wink: He’s decided to go for Ork rules in the end (not in the least because he has the book :D) because of the raggedy nature of the weapons etc…

Don;t think I didn;t tell him to use them as Traitor Guard/Plague Zombies :stuck_out_tongue:

Bassman:

Yep! Being a stubborn dwarf I insist, use them as a traitor nurgle IG. It’s plenty of possiiblities… :hat

Kera foehunter:

Come on !! We need more evil clown!!

starscream:

Someone on Warseer was discussing a 40k zombie army. There was a great idea of using the nid rules. Now stay with me… the average zombie would have similar stats as a gaunt, large zombies like this thing here (or things like the “tank” from Left 4 Dead) can closely use carnifex stats.

The genius bit was the idea that the Hive Synapse rule is perfect for whoever is controlling the zombie horde.

EvilClown:

Hey peeps, sorry for being so non-active for a while again, thankfully it’s vacation now so I have the time and drive for making more models :slight_smile:

I made this model a while ago now, have a pic:

I could’ve sworn I posted this one already… but meh, hope you like him anyways :smiley:

Next up: a Zombie Truck - made, surprisingly enough, from Zombies and an Ork Trukk! I’ll keep you updated on it’s process.

Greetz

Kera foehunter:

i can’t wait to see the zombi truck!!