[Archive] zombie pirates

Arlon:

i going to dundra con and was thinking about entering the warhammer fantasy tournament when i saw that one of the armys mentioned is pirate zombies

what are zombie pirates

where did they come from

are there models

Akuma:

Try looking for Pirates of the Vampire Coast :slight_smile:

Ghrask Dragh:

Zombie Pirates had a full army list in a White Dwarf magazine(can’t remember the issue number I’m afraid) aswell as a limited edition bag of Zombie and I think empire milita sprues together to make units. You can still make them buying these boxed sets, the bag was just cheaper.

I can’t remember much about the list but I know really liked it, well worth a look IMO!

51la5:

If I remember correctly the zombie pirates lived on the east or west coast of the southlands the rules are in a white dwarf but I cant remember which one.

Kera foehunter:

well i have a small book thats called conqust of the new world that came with the w.d. it a supplement thats has the rules. Vampier Lord Luther Harkon

Called his servants to reanimated the corps of dead seamen that drowned that died off the Vampier coast Lustria

Arlon:

would love issue number

Willmark:

Can’t imagine just where GW got the idea for Zombie Pirates :rolleyes:

ashur:

I have that WD.

US, WD305, june 2005.

BLOOD AXE:

would love issue number

Arlon
I would love capital letter & punctuation.:idea

Arlon:

Im sorry, I can only post at night. When im very tired

thanks for the issue number ashur

AGPO:

I think you mean a capital letter or capital letters Blood Axe. I myself am holding out for grammar but this is the internet, so I’ll be here a while…

Kera foehunter:

Do you need grammer for zombie pirates? Auggg??

Arlon:

This topic needs to die

its going off topic and dundra con is over

cornixt:

The zombie pirate rules are on the GW website as a pdf