Artisan's Contest XXX: Juggernaut

Mission Semi-Impossible. I have chosen to accept it, and I am doomed!

5 Likes

Ahh.We are all doomed. The whips of our lord Hashut lash us as we lash our slaves

4 Likes

The construction is more or less done, plenty of time left for painting… :smiley:

5 Likes

Progress is slow but steady. Hopefully should be done in time :grin:

2 Likes

Still awaiting my stuff to arrive :pensive:. Hope it arrives soon or ill not get it done in time. Royal mail seems to be pretty bad at the moment…

I’ve hit a snag…my beloved hobby lamp has died.
RIP old friend.
I hope everyone else is making good progress

Things are proceeding here. Igor tells me phase 1 is complete, and phase 2 mostly complete. I did enquire about phases three and four but this in retrospect was inadvisable. It seemed to trigger some sort of fit , with eye rolling, teeth clenching and profuse sweating. This was followed by a interval of confusion where he gibbered incoherently about rotors, hobgoblin resource departments, scales, time and motion (?), burnout (I must have the furnaces checked) and other nonsense. I do worry about Igor, talented engineers are expensive. I think Maybe I will not mention phase five just yet.

7 Likes

Hahaha

Looking forward to seeing all the entries for this one! Unfortunately, I won’t likely be entering (seeing the post three weeks late and having a flat too small to accommodate the scale of my vision). I have an idea from back in the Nemesis Crown campaign days that I’d like to see come to fruition, but alas, it will likely never be.

Painting has commenced :grin:

1 Like

Since the place is swarming with craftsmen, I can’t get anything done … :disappointed:

Have two variations on the same idea that I have been tossing around. No need to pick up anything new, but not sure which way to go, so I have not yet begun to build. Been taking a break from CDs after the month and a half building the CD Submersible, and currently focusing on 1/60 scale Battletech (another of my hobby obsessions). Hoping to finish one model on that end of things before I switch back, but may have to stop soon if I want to build and paint a model for this Artisans.

1 Like

Similar problems here.
One slave glued his fingers together and by the time it repositioned the offending pieces and prying the two fingers apart it ripped a chunk of skin off.
That’s the first time I’ve done that to myself.

2 Likes

The tinkering is almost finished. But the order from England has still not arrived, hopefully I can start painting soon …

Just got 75% of what i need to build the beast. The big headache for me is whether to attach chaos dwarfs permanently to the platform or not. Wondering what others are doing (or have done in the past) in this regard?

1 Like

I will, like almost all my war machines, put the crew back on the war machine.

1 Like

How is it going for everyone? :slight_smile:

July was a month of death among older people in my circles. The current pestilence was not involved in any of the three cases, two of which came like lightning from a clear sky since they were both so hale and strong. Jarring stuff. I might have to push the deadline forward a little bit, with burials and other stuff intervening.

There is no problem if people want one or more weeks extra. It would suit me fine anyhow. Please tell if you want more time, and how much.

Take care, folks!

Sorry to hear of your losses. Im still waiting on bits to build mine, hard work waiting. Id take a extra week or 2 but cant guarentee i can enter till i get them( must be soon). Mine will probably turn out mediocre anyway so do what suits yourself and ev1 else.

2 Likes

I’d say we wait so people got the time to get their stuff. No hurry for my part… If you are planning to enter and need a few weeks just say so! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear about your losses Admiral.

1 Like