Artisan's Contest XXXII

And most importantly (and worryingly, isn’t that right @Eisenhans ?), no censorship! :wink:

2 Likes

@Admiral you’re my hero. So excited for this

3 Likes

our hero

3 Likes

Yes! Great subject matter! I’m sure we’re going to see some amazing stuff.

2 Likes

@Admiral No censorship?
Oh! My! Gawd!
I’ll kick my slaves to work at once!

8 Likes

Just to be crystal clear here… I have an idea in mind and to make it happen I am planning to print some parts to use with my bits to kitbash as well as make some parts from scrap and possibly scratch. Would those printed parts be a violation as they would not be something I digitally created myself before printing?

Fair question. I ASSume it will be alright since you are also free to use bits in a build. Bits are basically the same as printed parts IMHO. Don’t print 99% of a model and add a sculpted ass and you’ll be fine. But one of the @admins should probably confirm if I’m right or not.

2 Likes

Well, I’ve posted your Kuthuvud and a phallic sculpting tutorial and various friezes and fresques and hat ornaments with bulls in rut, Dwarf Ishtar stark naked and virile satyrs and topless drinking temple harlots and captive dams in the nude without getting banned, so I guess there is no censorship. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you most kindly folks, much appreciated!

@Deebo : Print all you like! Printed or cast is no difference. No one will stop an entry because it was sculpted by Alan Perry. :wink:

What the rules in quote concerns, is an unprinted 3D STL file that you yourself have 3D-sculpted, entered as a file picture not a printed miniature. Just as you can enter an unpainted handsculpt you yourself have made (althought it’s always better to paint it/print a physical miniature and paint it, but we do allow selfsculpts without paint in Artisan’s).

4 Likes

Sweet thanks mate, I just need to print a few bits that I do not have in my collection of sprue to make this marvel of Dawi Zharr engineering for the master Hashut :smiley: :hatshut:

It will not be an Ass Cannon of any sort but with all the excitement of asses I am now wondering if I can somehow incorporate an ass into it somehow or perhaps some testicles, hmmmm

@MichaelX Thank you also for your ASSistance :wink:

3 Likes

As Palpatine would have it: Dew it!

5 Likes

Don’t want to be too immature here but for those you you that know the show archer…

perhaps some testicles, hmmmm

3 Likes

You know what would be perfect for this competition?

A big cannon mounted on a juggernaught…or a gigantic golem…doh!!

Guess ive blown my load too early

2 Likes

Well, since there are actually all known war machines in my army, I have a real problem! What else should I buy? A real challenge!

Nonetheless, it`s a great AC! :cd1980:

2 Likes

I came to check out the Artisans comp but I stayed for the innuendos :cd1991gif:

7 Likes

Hey this ain’t all about asscannons guys

It clearly states any arsetillery is permitted.

Check the arsetisans description for Hashuts sake guys

6 Likes

I mean… @Jasko … do you ever have enough war machines in your arsenal? (@Reaver original right there)

3 Likes

Thanks for staying to shoot the shit with us!

4 Likes

The biggest giant you can find with 2 massive gun platforms on it?

A gigantic slug or worm with a gun on it?

Some sort of mobile warp portal device

Some sort of massive mechanical spider demon with a big gun and a token dwarf sticking his arse out

Actually a full cd train would be cool

A tunneling transport (kind like squats)

Im sure you will think of something better

3 Likes

I’m sure an idea will rear its ugly head (and/or ass)

4 Likes

I am indeed lacking an arsecannon to have a complete assanal.

4 Likes