Big Hat Manufacturers?

I’d like to do a stylistic re-orientation towards Big Hats for my future CD projects, so I would be interested to know if there are currently any suitable ranges in production that I haven’t found. So far, I know Russian Alternative and, of course, Admiralty Miniatures (including Big Hats for conversions). Lost Kingdom had a kit of ten big-hatted heads but that’s been out of stock for quite some time now. Among BB teams, Gaspez Arts’ Bull Warriors would be very suitable for conversion. The Dancing Yak kickstarter also looks impressive, it would be great if that one came to be.

That’s about all that I came across. Maybe someone knows more?

Cheers

1 Like

The new Mantic abyssal dwarves look pretty cool. Could combine well with Admiral’s stuff too.

2 Likes

Lost Kingdoms just put up a big post about how the casting partnership they were trying to sort out fell through so they are thinking of selling the .STL files in the future instead. It should be pretty easy to upload them to shapeways or something and order a batch then.

2 Likes

Old School Miniatures has a BigHat update for their Demon Cannon:

Link

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, everybody! True, the new Mantic minis look very big-hat convertible. And cool thing with the big-hat crew kit. As if I‘d needed a further excuse to get that daemon cannon someday :smile:

Nice. The reasons to get a 3D printer continue to mount.

1 Like