Blue's Marauding Miniatures!

Hello All!!! this is my first visit to these new Hallowed Halls. CDO is dead…LONG LIVE THE CDO!!!

I am a long time lapsed member…I was quite active a number of years ago but have been distracted by other things lately.

So I wanted to take the opportunity to get some pictures of my various Chaos Dwarf painting projects over the years…so lets dive right in.

I am most definitely an early Chaos Dwarf Fan…3rd edition WFB or earlier…and a massive fan of the Marauder MM90 CDs and more recent sculpts done in the same manner.

here are a few images to get started…

I’ll share some more in the next post…

15 Likes

So much old school loveliness! They are superb

1 Like

The master has arrived. Welcome aboard, Blue!

Splendid to see your works getting summed up in all their colourful glory. I hope to see new updates from you, with all the new 3rd ed stuff which has been released lately. :wink:

1 Like

Lovely minis! they need more companions though…

2 Likes

Thanks Admiral…more coming

They sure do! just let me know how to get them…:slight_smile:

Blue

here are a few more pictures of my work from the past…

![MM90-12redu|600x233]
(upload://eTndIbclHNIAGBDvjbZIWXAfNtp.jpeg)

MM90-13redu

MM90-14redu

MM90-15redu

MM90-16

![MM90-17 Combo|690x287]
(upload://sCC0gQxKCHJRRXCOQbdc2zdX8FZ.jpeg)

Cheers
Blue

8 Likes

Always great to look at your models, simply an awesome style of painting!

3 Likes

Great! Welcome back, and feel free to post whatever projects you are working on in the meantime! Would love to see some more Old School goodness… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking at blogs with your lovely individually painted colour schemes such as yours clams and sjoerdos inspired me to start collecting chaos dwarves during this coronavirus lockdown. Keep going. Keep inspiring! Cheers

2 Likes

Lovely stubbly!

Love all of them¡¡

@Blue_in_VT how am I just seeing these for the first time?! Beautiful work!!!

3 Likes

Some of the best Chaos Dwarf miniatures and paint job are back! Loved them years ago, love them even more now :heart_eyes:

1 Like