Classic hobgoblins available! And a couple bighats!

After some bulk buys I’ve got some extra bighats and hobgoblins to offload!

I have 10 7 loose foot hobgoblins, 1 unopened blister of foot hobgoblins, 1 loose hobgoblin wolf riding archer, a big hat standard bearer and musician, 1 hobgoblin crew member for a bolt thrower, and 2 loose swivel guns (not big hat I know :laughing:)

^^ 7 remaining ^^

At this point I’m looking to trade but I may switch to sale later. Here’s my big list of what I’m looking for these days:

Chaos Dwarfs:

• 𝟺̶ ̶𝚋̶𝚒̶𝚐̶𝚑̶𝚊̶𝚝̶ ̶𝚋̶𝚕̶𝚞̶𝚗̶𝚍̶𝚎̶𝚛̶𝚋̶𝚞̶𝚜̶𝚜̶𝚎̶𝚜̶ ̶(̶𝟸̶ ̶𝚠̶𝚒̶𝚝̶𝚑̶ ̶𝚐̶𝚞̶𝚗̶𝚜̶ ̶𝚍̶𝚘̶𝚠̶𝚗̶,̶ ̶𝟸̶ ̶𝚠̶𝚒̶𝚝̶𝚑̶ ̶𝚐̶𝚞̶𝚗̶𝚜̶ ̶𝚛̶𝚊̶𝚒̶𝚜̶𝚎̶𝚍̶)̶
  • Fuggit Khan’s Bazooka Team and Standard Bearer

Dark Elves

Random

US based but willing to ship overseas for bigger trades. Hit me up if you’re interested!

6 Likes

Let me know if you decide to sell. I’d be interested.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to tag you!

1 Like

I might actually have the blunders. Let me look tomorrow and I’ll get back to you.

1 Like

Ah, Hobgoblins, aka Hashuts Chosen :hob02:
Well, firstly it’s cool to see that you want my bazooka team and standard bearer :+1:
Thanks!
And I do have an extra bazooka team available, but the rockets have paint, as in the below pic.
Sadly, even I don’t have one of my standard bearers, I never received any (lost in transit) because no doubt the European postal workers know how much I effing despise them.
Seriously, I hate all European postal and customs workers, crooks and thieves all of them.
Anyways, if you’re interested in what I have, let me know what you’re willing to swap them for.
What you see in the pic is what I have available for trade, you can pick and choose whatever bits

5 Likes

From the Khan himself! Awesome, I’ll PM you.

Also, my order was lost as well, otherwise I would have both these sets I’m looking for! Customs really has it out for your minis haha

3 Likes