Dwerrow Zharr -13th Oct - Mini Magma

Had another game I had to get ready for and obviously left it until the night before. Painted between 8pm and 1am! Haha :joy:

This also pushes me over the 2k mark for the army
Now :slight_smile:

15 Likes

GOD I love these post! And they kinda makes me hate you… :rofl:

Awesome job!

2 Likes

They look great.
Are they all converted (apologies if u have already covered this elsewhere )
What models are the gunners ?
Thanks

1 Like

These look great all painted up, the look like Warplock Monkeys lot are they?

3 Likes

Correct

2 Likes

Warploque miniatures. Not converted just meshmixed into whole models for easier ranking before printing

2 Likes

Great idea :bulb:

Saved you hours of building i imagine

2 Likes

Pretty cool old school vibe and a lovely touch with the snow filter there! Congrats to your meeting the 2K mark!

2 Likes

Some of my latest purchases ^

9 Likes

And a bit of progress on the Lammasu

17 Likes

That’s a good choice of models! :+1: I’m looking forward to seeing the painting! :smiley:

1 Like

Im glad you found that beast master he is a hidden gem. I have all of those that you posted except the 2 guys, are they ral parthas pirate range? :skull_and_crossbones: i quite liked the little swivel cannon they do. The ral partha cds bring me back to about 18 months ago when i started chaos dwarfs. Great models. Wish they would expand their range

2 Likes

“Dwarf thugs” - they were extremely well hidden! I figured they’d make good extra cannon crew dudes.

2 Likes

That lamassu is looking every bit as epic as it need to to justify your backstop for him. Beautiful.

3 Likes

Round base converters so the army can do double shift in AoS.

I’m not crazy about the game but a few mates are doing a path to glory campaign and the rules look really fun. They said I could use my little squares in the game but hey , when in the mortal realms! Haha

17 Likes

This army is too good! Love the over all dark feeling it gives… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Finished building a kitbash I’d started maybe 2 years ago today

14 Likes

And painted it up as well

This is my Death Shrieker Rocket Launcher

18 Likes

Man everything about this, even the loading team…maybe especially them just screams terror! I really like that borgdwarf and how horrified that demon looks! well done man!

3 Likes

Sculpting is really good . Will look good along side your ass cannon. They have similar looking eyes

1 Like