Dwerrow Zharr -17 March - More Warriors

And a bit of progress on the Lammasu

17 Likes

That’s a good choice of models! :+1: I’m looking forward to seeing the painting! :smiley:

1 Like

Im glad you found that beast master he is a hidden gem. I have all of those that you posted except the 2 guys, are they ral parthas pirate range? :skull_and_crossbones: i quite liked the little swivel cannon they do. The ral partha cds bring me back to about 18 months ago when i started chaos dwarfs. Great models. Wish they would expand their range

2 Likes

“Dwarf thugs” - they were extremely well hidden! I figured they’d make good extra cannon crew dudes.

2 Likes

That lamassu is looking every bit as epic as it need to to justify your backstop for him. Beautiful.

3 Likes

Round base converters so the army can do double shift in AoS.

I’m not crazy about the game but a few mates are doing a path to glory campaign and the rules look really fun. They said I could use my little squares in the game but hey , when in the mortal realms! Haha

15 Likes

This army is too good! Love the over all dark feeling it gives… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Finished building a kitbash I’d started maybe 2 years ago today

12 Likes

And painted it up as well

This is my Death Shrieker Rocket Launcher

17 Likes

Man everything about this, even the loading team…maybe especially them just screams terror! I really like that borgdwarf and how horrified that demon looks! well done man!

3 Likes

Sculpting is really good . Will look good along side your ass cannon. They have similar looking eyes

1 Like

That was quick!

I like the rune things on the gun barrel and the effects used on the eye. Its strange as i was trying to do the same kind of effect on something over the last 24hrs (not as well of course!)

1 Like

Intrestin, I see you talking about round circle kinda things, but these images just seem blank to me. Must be some John Cena convolution here. Oh well. Elsewhere all your pictures of nice minis on squares show up nicely.

Also great job on that cannon! Love the concept, as others have said… great sculpting! I can think of 1 or 9 ways to put those sculpting skills to use, hope to see more of the same.

1 Like

I love this army so so much, may have to get on that meet up just to see it :hatoff:

2 Likes

Doooo iiitttttt

2 Likes

Impressed on home build. My sculpting is nowhere near that level yet. But, I am learning, thanks you everyone here.

3 Likes

This forum is full of great sculptors! You’ll be one of them in no time!

1 Like

I’m VERY amateur @Hzark10 but learn more every time I try

Awesome sculpting, @Oxymandias ! A very impressive conversion. It fits this army very well. Love the paintjob too, really beautiful weathering effects. :anvil:

1 Like

Gonna take these square base old world boys to the mortal realms for the first time at the weekend. Wrote a list that included an endless spell (but had no endless spell models)

Quick and dirty paint job on this bust that @Loidrial created.

I call the spell “the voice of Xarathustra”

In game it will be a burning skull/ whatever else fits on the same sized base in the future haha

17 Likes