Very cool to see the old mini get a new update
:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Excellent work Oxy, love it.

1 Like

Lovely Chaos-go-round!

Looks awesome! Great job dude! :metal:

2 Likes

Kitbashed chaos warriors and mantic abyssal dwarfs to create my immortals.

The unit leader is a slayer from avatars of war
(?) that I got in an eBay job lot ages ago. Decided to mutate him. Figured chaos dwarf renegade immortals are probably a bit like chaos chosen :man_shrugging:t2:

Also check out the random big hat. I reckon he’s done a “Gap yah” in Zharr Naggrund and he’s come back and wants to show off all of his new culturally appropriating dress and ideas haha.

13 Likes

They look really nice! I notice you angle the blade to create better beards than i did. I like the back banner for the std. What will you call your champion…handy …?

You have made urs more dynamic too i was just freaking out about ranking up

1 Like

Bahahahah

Wally the one man whirlwind?

2 Likes

I recognise that flagellant head!

2 Likes

Exquisite conversions and kitbashing here! Love it all.

2 Likes

The RoR black orcs are “da Immortulz”. As they only respect properly fighty folk, makes sense they would copy their old masters. These guys look deadly. Excellent work!

2 Likes

Daemonsmith and bazooka teams added!

13 Likes

Is the Daemonsmith a conversion or a RT era squat servitor?

1 Like

It’s actually from ramshackle games @Lord_of_Uzkulak 28mm Dwarf Crew

It’s from a bunch of post apoc squat style dudes. Bought it ages ago. Just knew I’d find a use for it at
Some point!

3 Likes

Looks great, Ramshackle got some perfect squats etc! Love the snow effect you’ve applied as well… Really get a xmas feeling here. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

the fact that I understand to the tenth of a second. how little time this paint scheme took you, dry time included. makes it all the more impressive.

2 Likes

Haha yeah 2 hours I think to get these done. The red bazooka guy was already painted tho. Repurposed from another army.

But yeah ive got speed painting this scheme down to about as quick as I think j can make it now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not really anything new here. Something old. This is “Big Bert”, My Kollosus from my old AoS army . He has been gathering dust. I never use those Models any more. It’s a shame! I swapped his fancy lava oval base for a far more conservative rectangle snowy one. He will get to do battle again under a new master!!!

Perhaps the great Taurus I n that army will get similiar treatment some day :man_shrugging:t2:

13 Likes

Great looking paint job on that, looks awesome! Almost looks like you figured out how to put a working lighter in the arm.

1 Like

Love that mutated conversion you did :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like