Dwerrow Zharr -13th Oct - Mini Magma

That was quick!

I like the rune things on the gun barrel and the effects used on the eye. Its strange as i was trying to do the same kind of effect on something over the last 24hrs (not as well of course!)

1 Like

Intrestin, I see you talking about round circle kinda things, but these images just seem blank to me. Must be some John Cena convolution here. Oh well. Elsewhere all your pictures of nice minis on squares show up nicely.

Also great job on that cannon! Love the concept, as others have said… great sculpting! I can think of 1 or 9 ways to put those sculpting skills to use, hope to see more of the same.

1 Like

I love this army so so much, may have to get on that meet up just to see it :hatoff:

2 Likes

Doooo iiitttttt

2 Likes

Impressed on home build. My sculpting is nowhere near that level yet. But, I am learning, thanks you everyone here.

3 Likes

This forum is full of great sculptors! You’ll be one of them in no time!

1 Like

I’m VERY amateur @Hzark10 but learn more every time I try

Awesome sculpting, @Oxymandias ! A very impressive conversion. It fits this army very well. Love the paintjob too, really beautiful weathering effects. :anvil:

1 Like

Gonna take these square base old world boys to the mortal realms for the first time at the weekend. Wrote a list that included an endless spell (but had no endless spell models)

Quick and dirty paint job on this bust that @Loidrial created.

I call the spell “the voice of Xarathustra”

In game it will be a burning skull/ whatever else fits on the same sized base in the future haha

17 Likes

That’s magnificent!

3 Likes

I volunteer as tribute! Burn me first!

4 Likes

Your face is quick and dirty!! Love to see my 1st version being painted, but generally, something I made being painted by someone else! Fucking awesome!!

4 Likes

More goblin slaves! Probably cannon crews / machine engineers. Originally from warhammer 40k.

21 Likes

Nice!

You know what I like about this painting style you’re doing. It has a comic book feel to it. Heavy dark shades and bright colors and highlights.

It suits the army so well!

5 Likes

Neat! I guess every self-respecting chaos dwarf overlord has a subscription of these to be sufficiently supplied with legions of goblinoid grease monkeys at all times.

4 Likes

This is a perfect fit, the idea of spells flying around the board is part of why I like AoS and to chaos dwarf it like this is brilliant

@Loidrial @Oxymandias dream team :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

7 Likes

Hej @Oxymandias , have you heard of Heartbreaker Fantasy? Apparently they had a range of Dark Dwarfs that RalPartha are selling now. I saw them and thought a few of them might fit your Dwerrows. Don’t know about the scale though, might be on the short end…

4 Likes

Yes I’ve seen these before! Such cool sculpts. Very stylistic faces

3 Likes

I think they arent bad, but i prefer ralparthas chaos dwarf range.
Maybe one day ill get a few ‘big heads’.
Someone here has them painted up in their blog. Might be jackswift

4 Likes

Got it in one. Vicious looking little guys. Will dig up the link and post it here as soon as I have a chance. At some point I may acquire 10 more to round out the unit.

5 Likes