Dwerrow Zharr -13th Oct - Mini Magma

These guys Heartbreaker Dark Dwarfs

2 Likes

My Baalruhk (inspired by an idea from @Lord_of_Uzkulak on discord), created using mostly bloodthirster, lammasu and giant parts with some small bits of sculpting to mesh it all together.

This enslaved Daemon will serve as a Kdaii destroyer I imagine :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Oh that was yours! :joy: this is great! Had to look twice to make sure it’s not the actual classic bloodthirster model. Amazing!

3 Likes

Wow
I first thought to myself, oh man I liked this mini. Then wait a minute, this is a conversion, isn’t it?

Superbly done and a great paint job, then NMM, I want to be able to do that too.

4 Likes

I actually thought you had done bessrons entry by the basing particularly. You said you struggled with enthusiasm for your entry and said lk miniatures isnt quite your thing. I put 2 and 2 together znd got 7!! Haha

I saw your actual entry and thought…who the fcuk does chrome nmm here! Get out of town! ( did end up voting for it too…) beastly kdaii with lammasu head , really nice!

5 Likes

This guy is awesome man, that NMM is so clean

2 Likes

This is an amazing entry Oxy, like others that axe absolutely blew me away :beer:

3 Likes

Oh, it’s so cool. Damn.
Just damn.
My first thought was that the axe is otherworldly, the painting is just flawless.
My next thought was who in the world made a model that looks like the love child of a Bloodthirster and Lammasu?
I honestly don’t recall which 5 votes I ultimately decided on (way too many great entries) but for sure this entry was on my list of favorites.
Well done!

4 Likes

I knew immediately this was you. Lamassu head goes with everything, like the good old Guile’s Theme

Grest idea, this could work as some hashut embodiment as well, bravo Jac!
:lammasu2:

2 Likes

Great conversion, and AMAZING painting on the axe! You can paint 20 hobgrots in a day without a sweat as well as a fantastic centerpiece… :hatoff:

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this guy destroy at the meetup. Surely with that level of paint job he can smite things without even a die roll needed right? Pretty sure that’s how it works last I checked.

4 Likes

Starting to actually paint my Black Friday purchases!

14 Likes

5 more Dwerrow crawl out from under a rock …

15 Likes

They look great! Hope i didnt coerce you into this too much haha

3 manufacturers there, do you have a favourite?

2 Likes

Fav manufacturer? No. Too
Much variety in each to call it/ I bought so many and put them all in the same box so I can’t remember which is which haha.

Fav model in this group is the two headed dude. He’s awesome.

And you only slightly coerced me haha. Tbh it’s all BatG at this point, but I’d like to at least have some of these models in the ranks to add variety for Holland :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That two-headed guy… Just awesome!

2 Likes

Just finished a new hellcannon crew (complete with plunger)

15 Likes

As well as this, I spent some time making some multi bases to allow my 80s warmachines to be deathshriekers and to allow for a hellcannon on a legal sized base (my asscannon is actually based on a tea coaster which you may be surprised to learn isn’t a real base size)

16 Likes

oh man the grunge and oppresive nature of the environment here is awesome! Very emotive, and super cool how you painted those helmets. They look like they are worn, and these are some grizzled ass dwarfs. Well done! I’ll never get over how unhappy that cannon looks to be a cannon haha!

3 Likes

Looking great as usual! Too bad I cant get over for a few games… :slight_smile:

1 Like