Essen SPIEL 2024

This year, the World’s largest boardgame fair will host the Golden Demon and, with The Old World, might be a really cool place to be this year. It will be hosted from Thursday October 3rd (which is the national holidy in Germany) until October 6th.

I have never been myself but had pondered it for a while, and as it now came up in the Discord, I thought it would be a great idea to try and connect here. Would be awesome to meet up and represent Chaos Dwarfs Online in style :slight_smile:

So, tickets are not even on sale now (and will range from about 20€ per day to 60€ for all four days), but it’s usually a good idea to plan ahead. This thread is just aimed at maybe connecting now and see who’d be interested.

• I plan on going to Essen SPIEL 2024
0 voters

Let’s not immediately start with trying to figure out a date or place to be or whatever, let’s maybe keep it pretty basic for now. If you plan on going to SPIEL, hit the button.

If I understood Adepticon correctly, the Golden Demon entries were not on display the whole time, right? So if this is true for Essen SPIEL as well, I would for sure want to be at the fair when this happens, but dates and all will be announced at a later date.

2 Likes