Golden Hat XL

Interesting. Some loosely hazy ideas forming. Will do my best to enter this one.

3 Likes

Mmmmm. It doesn’t really fit the theme of my army but I’ll give it a go :thinking:

4 Likes

great I have some Ideas.

2 Likes

I guess I was a few years early with my Slaver band

8 Likes

Once more we are summoned before the Throne of Hashut to display our paltry contributions to his great design. Musicians this time! Ahh Music, mistress of our passions, that echoes the rhythms of love, industry and war. It is heard in the chants of the acolytes, the tramp of boots, the class of shields, the crack of a whip and the cries of a frustrated design team.

Come Igor. It is time to get the artistic juices flowing. Summon the workers! Round up the artists! Prepare the blender! We have great work to do!

8 Likes

Oh no, not the blender!

2 Likes

My Lords, I am beginning to worry about Igor. Now don’t misunderstand me, the project is proceeding with remarkable speed. It is just Igor himself. He seems, well how should I put it, worryingly unconcerned. Even, dare I say it, happy! It is most disconcerting. I went to inspect my creation only yesterday (unannounced of course) and he was not even flustered! On the contrary he appeared relaxed of all things.
Admittedly he then reverted to type and started spouting his incomprehensible engineering nonsense. Apparently there were some temperature control problems and the whole thing needed cooling. That and more grooves apparently. Why anything would need more grooves etched on it I don’t know, but apparently it did not have enough. He then blathered on about things needing tuning in (engines I presume) and staff that needed ‘dropping out’ (it seems finally that Igor has learned the importance of culling ineffective workers, although why dropping rather than the traditional flaying I don’t know. Youngsters and their fads I guess). Well by this time I was finding Igor even harder to follow than usual. I have to admit I was quite discombobulated. Whether this was due to Igors’ uncharacteristically relaxed manner or the quite pestilential fumes of the workshop I do not know. Really, the smoke down there is appalling, one could hardly breathe.
Still as I said the project continues on schedule. More surprising is that it is on budget! I can not think where Igor has made the savings considering how much the catering bill has increased.

9 Likes

These are indeed troubling accounts from your forge, brother.

3 Likes