Golden Hat XXXVI - Voting!

“Stomping time!”

Warcolours Presents: The voting thread for the 36th Golden Hat competition on Chaos Dwarfs Online!

How to vote:
Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to the @GoldenHat account (a special account all Staff members can access).

Each (more or less) anonymous entry is numbered ranging from 1 to 12. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like and we will do the rest. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Voting will close at 11:59 PM April the 24th, 2021 EST (Eastern Standard Timezone). Once the votes are tallied we will post the results.

Album of Images

Remember, this round there are lots of prizes up for grabs!

Great job everyone and good luck!
The Staff

11 Likes

Haha number 1 has seen things! Flashbacks to the greenskin uprising. I love them all!

We have our work cut out for ourselves in the next podcast!

6 Likes

Oh boy, there is a lot going on! Gonna check better the pics on the pc, but everyone did a solid job here!!

5 Likes

Amazing job everyone gonna be hard to choose my top picks

2 Likes

Awesome to see so many entries. So many unique giants yet all seem like they belong marching next to our much shorter bearded ranks!

3 Likes

Some really good entries there, very hard to choose just three! It is going to take some time to whittle down and lock in the favourites and then will probably change my mind half a dozen times. I not long got home from my work trip and am very excited to see these up ready for voting. Great work everyone!! :hatoff: :beer:

5 Likes

Aw guys, awesome looking entries! Well done

3 Likes

Very great entries! :smiley: What creativity, one can only become envious! :wink:

3 Likes

Quite a well executed and quality group of entries. Doesn’t make for an easy selection. A nice variation paint styles and wonderfully different takes on the siege giant theme! I have a couple of favorites, but there are 3 competing for that 3rd slot. Will take some consideration and closer examination. Well done to all the entrants!

5 Likes

My votes are in! Great job everybody, nice and diverse entries as is custom with our forum! :cd1991gif:

5 Likes

Wasn’t easy, had to choose between 5 of them.
Gz everyone! :icon1:

4 Likes

I haven’t even started thinking about voting yet. Too hard to choose :weary:

6 Likes

My vote is in too. It was not easy but in the end there was a clear top 3 for me.

4 Likes

I forgot to tell you … my votes have been sent! :wink:

4 Likes

Voted! Wasn’t easy but went with my gut. The ones that gave me the instant feels and “wows” won out. Decided not to over think it :slight_smile:

Stiff competition guys - well done everyone

4 Likes

Votes are in! Congratulations to all participants, all of these entries are remarkable both in idea and execution. :hatoff:

5 Likes

My votes are in too.

And I am preparing the Wooden Spoon to present to myself for my inevitable last place!

20210418_222301|690x268

7 Likes

HAHAHA!! I do believe you will be sending that to NSW when I take out the Wooden Spoon spot! :smiley:

Very nice Wooden Spoon I will add, looks cool!

3 Likes

Great stuff!

2 Likes

Hahahaha magnificent spoon! I must make a gif of that xD

2 Likes