Golden Hat XXXVII: Hobgoblins

im stupid enough to do such things, you all know that
what i’m moissing it the sculpting ability xD

2 Likes

You could always sculpt you own hobbos. :wink:

3 Likes

That’s right, I don’t currently have any Hobgoblins (although I do have one, the Hobgoblin on the 1-wheeler - was purchased from Pyro Stick I believe) and have now ordered some. Not from GW and not from eBay … they are from Spain, but I won’t tell you more! :wink:

3 Likes

If its the ones im thinking of, they look lovely but too expensive for me.I Need a uk distributor to consider it (i study buying stuff far too much- wife been shouting at me). I would love to see them entered…

I recognise 2/3 to 3/4 of all the entries on here now. Its a mini game i play with myself, i dont think it affects my voting

4 Likes

Hmmm… will have to think about this one. Really had no interest in adding hobgobs to my army but have a few models that could be edited for this… Or perhaps it’s time to consider the addition…

2 Likes

Originally, I wanted to participate in the last artisan contest but private life got a bit in the way and I have therefore not done much in terms of hobby in the last quarter. Plus, I have an abysmal Golden Hat track record with no submitted entries to date. I therefore pledge to change both.

May Hashut send me to the deepest pit of agony if I fail again. :angry:

9 Likes

Anyone else losing the will to live building/painting hobbos?

Its like some nasty essay the teacher has set for homework…

4 Likes

Mine haven’t arrived yet. So still optimistic. Ask me in a week when I’m losing the will haha

4 Likes

I’m having a lot of fun actually :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I must say I’m still having fun with mine, although I am a bit sick of painting ropes.

3 Likes

Don’t blame you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t even have mine, yet I have no clue where to base them xD

1 Like

What can I say, I too am still waiting for my new Hobo models. So I can not say anything about my upcoming motivation! :wink:

2 Likes

Hobo model?

7 Likes

I can understand the feeling. Just, not able to work up much enthusiasm for hobgobs right now. May just use the time to get some other units done… which I really need to do as it is!

2 Likes

I’ve been holding on to a couple of Hobgoblins for a while now just for such an occasion - I’m in

4 Likes

Ok officially started yesterday. Today I’m leaving for holidays lol :hob01:
Back in 10 days! :hob2020:

8 Likes

So … the Hobgoblins arrived today! :beer:

Next week I’m on holiday, the best thing is that my wife has taken a new part-time job and the Padavan has to go back to school - meaning I have more time for myself and my hobby than I thought!

Now I just need to be motivated and kissed by the muse! :smiley:

4 Likes

Golden opportunity. For Frurndar! Best of luck @Zanko ! :beer:

3 Likes

Got my excuses ready for a mediocre g.h. entry. That was once my bedroom that i got all fixed up nice. Dodgey plumbing has caused wallpaper and paint to come off the walls all around the house, caused a wster network under the house. Seems i have another leak from old lead piping/tapto the house too…rough week!

3 Likes