Hashut mentioned in new Orruk book

The source is from Twitter. @Jasko tagged me in. Anyone got this book or going to get it to confirm???

7 Likes

Gladd helpfully shared this description on Discord. If anyone here has a copy, check it out and bring back text, we beg of you!

3 Likes

I have pre-ordered the book and will recieve it next Saturday, so I can check it then.

5 Likes

Bang! Thanks Bas! That will be perfect. The community waits on tenterhooks for written proof that the Great Bull returns.

1 Like

Shared on our Facebook group

Confirmed :slight_smile:

(Orginally shared by Dazhar Doomaxe. Not sure if he’s on this platform - couldn’t find his name)

8 Likes

Ohh… Better start clearing that backlog.

4 Likes

This means we can expect at least something not unrelated to what we know and love. It may well have its own AoS twists and stuff but it will have Dawi Zharr baked into its DNA.

This is the biggest official thing to happen for us since LoA and maybe the biggest thing since the original Big hats?

Time will tell…

2 Likes

I for one welcome another take of chaos dwarfs. Move variation leads to more creativity. If we can’t use it as direct drop in replacements we’ll just modify the hell out of it until it fits…

4 Likes

Hell yes, looking forward to a high fantasy take and also a huge win if they stay faithful…win win

1 Like