Hobby sculptor just saying hello!

Hi guys!

I remember picking up WD170 back in 94 and thinking “OK, it’s gonna be devil worshipping midgets for me from here on out.”

I’ve taken up sculpting miniatures again after a hiatus of a few short decades. It’s coming back slowly, but the switch to working digitally is really enjoyable.

My goal is to sculpt and 3D print my dream army of big hats!

20 Likes

This little guy is fantastic, and his hat is epic. Welcome, lovely to see you, and pretty pretty please let me know how I can have him, because I need him.

5 Likes

Fantastic sculpt! And you made it look like a Citadel catalogue shot. Great to hear you fell for these devil worshipping midgets, and that a hiatus of a few paltry decades are of no consequence to a Chaos Dwarf. Welcome aboard. :beer:

4 Likes

as i told before on discord:
:shock: for a moment i thought exactly “oh shit, how could i miss this one?!?”

5 Likes

Welcome, really looking forward to seeing more of your work! :hatoff: :beer:

3 Likes

This is amazing work and yes I also love how you’ve made look like the old catalogues we spent hours reading through

An army of this quality would look phenomenal, can’t wait to see more

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! He is looking great, I especially like the face. Always happy to see people attempting classic big hats, they are so hard to come by these days.

2 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum @Brawniac

7 Likes

Welcome Brawniac, excellent sculpt.

2 Likes

Leader looks awesome bro

1 Like

Hello!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words guys! I’m super stoked now, and @Oxymandias had a smashing suggestion, so now my little hobby foray has a direction.

@Habitual_Lurker: No fear, I will come up with something!

5 Likes

Watch this space guys. All will be revealed in the next Zine all being well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, and here’s anuvver preview:

11 Likes

Oh my!

1 Like

Welcome, and by Hashut are these sculpts awesome! I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work. :taurus2:

2 Likes

Are these 3d sculpted and made to look like they are cast in metal or are these masters you have finished already?
They look great!!

2 Likes

Thanks, dude! These are just rendered 3D models so far. Hopefully I’ll have some printed versions to show soon.

2 Likes

Seeing that hobbo boss in metal makes me want it…i like slightly comical stuff

Id say a few little miniature companies might jump at the chance to sell these guys in metal ( i hope so any way)

I like the cd guy too but ive commited my soul to helms and the worship of the chaos gods…at least until i change my mind…

4 Likes

I’ll see what I can come up with on the commercial front. But with GW becoming ever more litigious… Well, I don’t have high hopes.

Oh, and there is nothing wrong with chaos worshipping! A fine faith it is.

2 Likes