Infernal hat pack + BFSP

Has anyone used the infernal hat pack (in 3d printer resources) for their battle for skull pass dorfs? 100% scale seems a bit large, anyone with any advice to weigh in?
-YDSA

2 Likes

Haven’t used them on bfsp dwarfs but I used them on the old monopose warriors. These were printed at 105% and in my opinion they’re a perfect fit for the slightly bulkier monopose figure:)

6 Likes

I like it! Gives a nice bit of variation to the unit. Seems like trial and error is likely going to be the name of the game for me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, it sure makes them look more varied, like the metal unit so it’s a nice addition :24:

1 Like

If 105% makes them fit the monopose warriors, then perhaps something like 90% or 95% would be better for BFSP Dwarfs? Just guessing. :01:

1 Like

I have them printed in 100% also and I have some bfsp dwarves lying around so I could try them out, problem is I’m not at home right now so it would have to wait a couple of days.

1 Like

i admire your strenght and courage in cutting down those models more than anything else xD
my heart wouldnt be able to (also i only have 4/5 of the monopose and plenty of metal one, so for me it was more than ok to leave them as that)

2 Likes

gonna run a test print now, tried 100% on one of the hats and it was too large, managed to find a BFSP STL file for a low poly dwarf, so hopefully the next batch should be correctly sized :01:

5 Likes

Best of luck! Following with interest. :24:

Well some failed (just under a third) so levelled and printing some test bases before I start mass producing hats again, but one little fella is a lucky boy indeed

Think the scale works nicely and I even managed the get these as well

8 Likes

Whoa! These är awsome!!

1 Like