Introducing myself

Hi,
I’m Dustin and recently “re”joined the CDO group after a long hiatus. I used to read the old forum and Hand of Hashut sites back in 2007.

I’ve owned both big hats and FW LoA and appreciate all manner of evil stunties. Unfortunately I sold both armies for different reasons and regret it tremendously. Now I’m scratching the itch by 3d printing Falbelzel’s and Lost Kingdoms’ minis to play in AoS and potentially other formats.

Anyways all that to say, I love Chorfs and will probably buy whatever GW releases next just for completion as buying the decommissioned stuff is a bit expensive.

Glad to be back!

17 Likes

A pain many of us know all too well… Welcome back! Start up a blog, we’d love to see your progress!

2 Likes

Excellent mate, welcome back to the fold! :hashut1:

2 Likes

welcome man! we can all say that Fab models are awesome!
we are all waiting to see what gw does and how they’ll fuck things up huahuahuahu already their weird scale

if you have any pics feel free to share, we’d love to see them!

2 Likes

I’ll get some pics uploaded and may think about doing a progress blog. Maybe it will keep me motivated and painting.

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m looking forward to seeing some pictures of your work. :hatoff:

2 Likes

Best thing for motivation! Welcome and looking forward to seeing what paint up!

Highly recommend “reserving” a few posts at the top of a showcase blog that you can frequently edit to include a table of contents with hyperlinks to future important posts (for latecomers to your blog).

2 Likes

Welcome back to the darklands brother!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome back! If you had posts on the old forum we can link them to your account here. The old forum is backed up here!

3 Likes

I’ll do some searching and see if I can find what my old name was. I thought it might be the same - Achaias - but could be wrong.

2 Likes