Knightly Miniatures Chaos Dwarf Warband

Saw these pop up on Facebook, and added them to our list of available model ranges.

1 Like

I saw the models some time ago when they were only available for pre-order. Nice that you can buy them now. I am already attracted by the models, let’s see if they find their way to me … :grin:

1 Like

I would love these,particularly the centaurs but with their expensive postage to the uk i cant afford them. Sad times. Maybe ill rob a bank next year :laughing:

Yes the postage is a problem, but since I wanted to have the models, I ordered them anyway. As I have no other expensive hobbies, I now allow myself a higher postage.

2 Likes

@Iceman - these look right up your street

Please do a size comparison shot when you get a chance.

3 Likes

I’ll be happy to do that! In case I forget … please remind me again if necessary. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe we need an ambassador to approach knightmare games to arrange a discount on their chaos dwarves for CDO members in exchange for some positive publicity/ promotion :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Woah that is pretty damn cool, really echoes the Marauder chaos dwarfs. I’m FINALLY getting around painting mine.

4 Likes

They do have a cool old school look, are they from Spain?
I did notice free shipping for orders over 140 euros but if your country is like mine that is a large number when converted… about $220 AU dollars here and then on the other hand that could be alot of models added to the collection… then there is the minister of war and finance to deal with too I guess… I am on thin ice with mine with all the money dropped into the hobby over the past couple weeks lol

There’s nothing quite like living on the edge though is there lads HAHAHA

G’day @Willmark !! Good to see you mate, I finally made it back to Zharr Nagrund and across the volcano to the new forum, been loving it, so much reading to catch up on, familiar old faces to cath up with and some very cool new people with some ridiculously awesome skills in sculpting and painting! :hatoff: :beer:

2 Likes

There are indeed some insanely talented peeps here.

2 Likes