๐”๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข ๐”๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”…๐”„๐”—๐”Š 2022

Total model going into เทด:heart: 2า‰0า‰2า‰2า‰ :heart:เทด: 145
New Models 2022: 54
Models Painted: 170
Models sold: 28
Tally: -144

Squats:
Paint all them squats:
6 bikes (-1)
20 something smaller models (-11)

๐•ณ๐–”๐–—๐–š๐–˜ ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ž
Mastodon super heavy tank

๐•ณ๐–Š๐–—๐–”๐•ผ๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™:
32 models (-32)

๐•ฏ๐–š๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–”๐–“๐•ผ๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™
4 Models (-4)

๐•น๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–”๐–’๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–†
9xRedemptionists models (-9)

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–”๐–˜ ๐•ฏ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–‹๐–˜:
55 smaller models (-55)
1 bigass chaos dwarf monster (-1)
2x magma cannon (-2)
1x hobgoblin ballista (-1)
2xdwarfs on Mount (-2)
6x Kdaii Fireborns (-6)
*Fabelzel lammasu (-1)
*21 immortals scibor (-21)
*10 helmeted cds (-5)

๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–‰๐–‘๐–Š ๐•ฐ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–
55 middle earth models (-55)

13 Likes

Oh God! Laketide is doing BATG!!! The man is mega productive. All despair!!!

Haha - glad youโ€™ve joined us buddy

4 Likes

May the clogs be ever in your favor.

3 Likes

This bad boy is definitely on the grey spectrum for next year.

7 Likes

Pew pew, reinforcements has arrived

13 Likes

Such good conversions! The @tjub ling hat! The Dewback! Epic!

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s a very cool Dewback conversion, never thought of that what a great idea

1 Like

i had the legion model for so long, i found a blog on this site with this conversion and i just had to make my own. @Tyranno gets the credit for the idea.

10 Likes

Iโ€™ve got a Necromunda ash wastes campaign coming soon. Dewbacks would be epic

1 Like

Last model built for the new year. And official count is 145 unpainted models. Waay more then i first thought going into this.

11 Likes

Thatโ€™s a good looking cannon! More angles please!. Looking forward to seeing it painted.

1 Like

1/1/22 - Painted 2 models and based a few othersโ€ฆ I get to tick off -2 on the chaos dwarf list. !

269693906_595981995118270_1468972422366342496_n|666x500

13 Likes

13 Heroquest models bites the paint. These models gives off a serious goofy vibe, maybe some spares i have can work x-tra as chaos dwarf fodder. Sorry for crappy picture. Its just orky contrast paint for skin and violet, red and blue robes for that 80s feelin.

7 Likes

2 less models to worry about! Just missing some snow effects.

Hobgoblin on wolf hero

Hobgoblin ballista

17 Likes

Wooooโ€ฆlove it! I like the hound with 2 heads and the bolt thrower. The centaur was great too. I think i will enjoy your blog a lot. Keep it up!!

:hobkhan:

4 Likes

1/2 Magma Cannon is finished. Black primer. Drybrushed metal. Greenstuffworld true golden flakes and some effects. Pretty satisfied with result!

16 Likes

Really cool conversion there with the skull on top, looks great! I like the up to date yet chaotic models youโ€™ve created for your army. Superb!

The font is a bit hard to read, atleast for my eyesโ€ฆ :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks man. Yeah its a real mix of old a and new. I have a real hard time taking photos of em all though. I feel like the vision of cold and harshness Always gets lost

1 Like

Really like the direction you went with the Magma Cannon. Makes for a very dynamic and brutal looking warmachine. Also really like the scheme you are using on these. Some great conversations too. That chimera/wolf is a great unique model. Keep em coming.

4 Likes

I got good news and bad news:
Good news isโ€ฆ I got hold of squats older then I am for free! I can borrow em as long as i like and when i sell them all money goes to the local women support centre.

I also made some progress on a certain contest modelโ€ฆ and on some other stuff:

Bad news:
I am now down in progressโ€ฆ like 20+ more models to finish with these squats.

6 Likes