ZODDs Realm of Chaos(-dwarf)

Seems i havent posted progress on the army in a while… quite a lot has been painted…

Finished a regiment of blunderbusses and a unit of crossbows. Adding to my units of chaos melee units with the aim to get several at 40 strong. Started a new mantic immortal regiment- the head swap and centaur body made a distinct champion for the unit i think.
Pressing ahead with my idea of some chaos dwarf forsaken (dwarfs that have been a little too blessed in mutations for their own good…)
Lastly a lovely little sorcerer model, enjoyed painting that a lot

10 Likes

So so so good. Was talking about this army a little bit on the GH special podcast we recorded a couple of days ago (out soon!) a constant source of inspiration Zodd. Keep it up

1 Like

blushes …cheers! I borrow ideas from everyone here

Those heavy oathmark dwarves scrub up good eh. You definitely need them. Over 20 heads on a 5 dwarf sprue.
If they had crossbows and handguns these guys would be a go to regiment to bulk out any (helm) army.

1 Like

I should be painting my artisan entry but progress is painfully slow…
So i painted this lovely model instead-
AWOOOO!

He has to be the leader of the chaos dwarf forsaken

10 Likes

Glorious Forsaken! I love that unit.

1 Like

I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY…

…(Centaur)

Another welcome distraction from the artisans project.

8 Likes

He’s awesome!!! Is he one of @ATOM ’s miniatures?

1 Like

Nope, clams centaur called fingalkin or something similar. Sculpted by john pickford

1 Like

Nice !

1 Like

Really great addition to your army. Your colors never fail to look amazing!

1 Like

Awesome paint job! Love it! :chaos1:

1 Like

OMG!!! lol I would probably watch that show with this guy in it haha
Must show this to the wife in the normal hours, Classic! :beer:

2 Likes

Possibly not the hardest hitting element of my army but useful all the same. Quite happy how these turned even if rushing them a bit much.

Chaos goblin hound riders:

8 Likes

Another idea for a unit type: infernal guard

I really do love those chaos warrior hunchbacks, so useful, need more…again…

A lot of units are halfway through so it makes sense to start another :smiley:

10 Likes

Been hunting for these for ages:

Trouble is… they have arrived without the guns!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RAFM-Fantasy-Mini-Dwarf-Stone-Wagon-Pack-New-/363398173172?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

@Zanko you got guns with yours right?

1 Like

Yep! I own 2 models with the corresponding guns! I like these models very much, it’s a pity that you don’t have them. :angry: But they are nothing special, so you should be able to do some kitbashing! :wink:

2 Likes

Well i guess thats that lol
Will definitely have to think hard about replacement guns (4 of them needed). So weird they sell the kit with no guns anymore…
Maybe they promote pacifism in america, strange

Greetings Asa,

My apologies for the confusion. It seems like the the stock photo we use is an older out of print model from 1989, most likely. None of the other packs we have in stock have the guns either. The image comes from here: Dwarves of the Flaming Forge - Lost Minis Wiki

Best Regards,

Scott Alvarado

Customer Service Lead

Noble Knight Games | www.nobleknight.com

1 Like

A wonderful thread. My sincere applause :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thankyou very much! High praise indeed from someone so talented…keep up the good work!

1 Like

Awesome collection! You are a talented painter aswell, a joy to look at your work!

3 Likes