Making digital art with Artificial Intellicence!

Hoy guys, as i’m having a lot of fun with it, and as i shown some work on discord as well, i thought it would be neat to share with you my latest “discovery”
This social platform AI called Nightcafe Studio, it’s a fenomenal portal which allows you to experiment and create the most intricate, sick and crazy pictures.
link here:

how does it works?
in 2 ways:
the main one is by text, you type keywords and it generates stuff from what you wrote, you can iterate the pic you did as many times as you want to make it more intricate and all
the other is by meshing to a picture the style of another one

as you open the site youll automatically get a temporary account with 5 tokens, the entire site works with tokens for create stuff, and gives you 5 free every day plus extra you can get here and there by using the platform
what i do, is i log off of the temporary account after i used the tokens, then reload the page and another temporary account gets create so i get my 5 new free tokens once again, then loop it for some fun xD

i’ll show you here some of the things i made in those 3 days i discovered it

7 Likes

@Xander hop in here you drug addict!

I love so much to make those

4 Likes

I went with the text prompt of “chaos dwarf with a blunderbuss” and got this.

Dudjmx6vlzrTss7yIY6O
And simply “flying bull”. I guess I should have chosen a different style, because a Taurus flying over green farmland is a bit odd.

4 Likes

Some is this stuff is strangely evocative ! Very very cool!

2 Likes

Chaos Warrior:

Hellcannon:

Imperial Space Marine

Roman Legionary :

Necromunda Ganger:

Dawi Zharr:

4 Likes

@cornixt the bull idniver a green land because he’s descending for an attack on those fucking elves!
@Oxymandias the last one, dawi, it’s fucking brutal!
Glad you guys are trying this thing too!

2 Likes

jaxXsqANHGpXBEkolJ6P
Necromantic Horror Bloodbowl team.
Prompts used: Werewolf, Frankenstein, Ghoul, Wraith, Zombies, Football.

4 Likes

“Portrait of a chaos lord “

2 Likes

Had a play retouching this one

3 Likes

Yeye retouching yourself as usual

5 Likes

Accidentally created a tzeench Castle!

6 Likes

I might have a go at recreating something like this on a thousand sons banner. Wonderously Tzeentch

3 Likes

Sharing just the best of what I’m accidentally making, I love this xD

2 Likes

I love how I’m getting better at understanding the algorithm!

2 Likes

Tried to make some dwarven architecture

4 Likes

Impressive results. Does this neural net just use Google images as a sample database? I am somewhat surprised that so specific terms such as Necrumunda, Bloodbowl or Dawi Zharr output something that comes close to what you would expect.

1 Like

i honestly dont know where this come from, but defenetly the database is huge and has such a wide structure
i type random things and always come on top of what i had in mind, even when trying some crazy ass stuff like evil armies of mesopotamian dwarfs.
so must be rooted somewhere deep for sure like Google

1 Like

The app is really cool! I feel it can be used as a starting point for interesting background ideas. At least that’s the way I’m looking at it.

2 Likes

Exactly what I’m trying to do! A friend of mine commissioned me some fallout 4 style bg for his Instagram account, I came up with those

3 Likes

I’ve found that it does a fairly good job of taking my awful drawings and turning them into decent oil paintings. I can see tools like this being a real boon to game designers like me who don’t have the artistic talent but need lots of artwork.

2 Likes