Merry Christmas!

God jul! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! All Staff of CDO wish its members a wonderful holiday season, a merry Yule tide and a happy new year. Feast and be merry.

This year Zhanta Klaws have no slave handout, since we haven’t (yet?) installed a slave market on Discourse. Nevertheless, it is the time to be jolly, and remember that red and green are the colours of brutalized Orcs & Goblins. :28:

Thank you, everyone, for making this site the creative hotbed and friendly hobby hub that it is. :16:

Hohoho!

10 Likes

Happy holidays everyone.

7 Likes

Even though I’m pretty grinchy this holiday season and not in any mood for Christmas I do wish everyone the best and hope you guys aren’t in the same bad mood as I am!

I also want to thank everyone here for the great advice, feedback and compliments I got since I’m on here.

Onwards to a better year and hopefully a battle with my chaos dwarfs!

6 Likes

Merry christmas and happy holidays everyone! :smile:

5 Likes

Happy Holidays all! Don’t forget to keep the Saturn in Saturnalia :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Happy xmas all. Half cut already :13:

5 Likes

One of the highlights of this year has been starting to post here more regularly and feel like part of a community again, CDO was always the best online community back in the day and still is now

:26: :28: :29:

:16:

8 Likes

Happy Holidays!

It’s great to be part of this creative community^^
This year was supposed to be a productive painting year for me but that has yet to happen :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll have to push that for next year and I know that when I start you guys will help push me on :25:

7 Likes

Happy holidays to one and all!
I’m so glad that @tjub pushed me to join CDO and I have enjoyed every day of updates, adventure and new miniatures I’ve experienced. I look forward to seeing everyone’s Santa gifts.
In the meantime feast, drink and praise Hashut!

7 Likes

Happy holidays all! Looking forward to the gratuitous amount of creative content this community will crank out in 2021. Going to be an exciting start to the year with the live artisans contest and secret Santa packages flying around the globe.

7 Likes

ChaosPixelAnvil1.1 MERRY WHATEVERChaosPixelicon0

12 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone! :21:

6 Likes

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas and wishing you all a happy new year to come

7 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays from me as well, dear folks! :21:

5 Likes

God Jul! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Happy new year CDO x

5 Likes

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and good riddance to 2020 (a lousy year plagued with Nurgle Covid and round bases)
2021 bring it on!

7 Likes

Happy new year!

6 Likes

Happy new year! Gott nytt år!

7 Likes

Happy new year - frohes neues Jahr! :metal:

6 Likes