MOMiniatures

Logo 01

Spanish MOMiniatures produce a small range of resin Dark Dwarfs. Recently, they revealed an upcoming Kadim Chariot (a new Infernal Dwarf unit in their Ninth Age army list). Thanks to @tjub for discovering it on Facebook:

10 Likes

Yessss just saw @tjub share this on the FB page. The turban wearing dawi zharr is such a cool take on the Persian aesthetic- I love everything about this mini! Really useable in Warlords of Erewhon :thinking: (chariots are quite prevalent in the system)

4 Likes

Yes, agree… This model made me go “Oh maybe I need to redo 28mm CDs again”. :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, you do, @tjub. It is your destiny! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just saw this and though of @Admiral straight away but you beat me to posting it here.

Wow, what an amazing mini. I do love the style of these MOM minis, will definitely be picking them up at some point

1 Like

This part looks already really cool! Let’s see when it will be available!

Thaks for sharing Tjub!

Agreed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

That is one beautiful chariot. Given my scandalous pile of shame, I probably shouldn’t buy it. Most likely, I will. :smile:

@tjub 28mm CDs. You know you want it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Oh my days :scream:

Loving these eastern looking chaos dwarfs with turbans

1 Like

Yes, I agree… I want them now, and lots of them! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@tjub 28mm army part 2 (electric boogaloo) coming soon…? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hmm, wouldn’t mind to atleast paint up a few and see… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just spoted this over at Instagram… :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That looks class! Is it a one off conversion or something they’re selling?

No idea, but Id assume its something they will sell. Have no experience with their models, but most of their sculpts are superb.

Love it, love everything about it :exploding_head:

Looks great! I like MOM’s sculpts a lot. Still have some Enanos Oscuros lying around that I bought along with their golems because I knew I’d want to have them sooner or later anyway. Alas, they’re still sitting on my shelf of shame. :upside_down_face:

For sure they`ll sell it and it looks very good.
So far I know Mantic, Lost Kingdom and classic GW for the “small” Bullcentaurs and Bloodbowl ones. If there will be two or three variations the MoM ones will be definitely on same Level.

I forgot Knightmare Games. They have some, too.

1 Like

I reckon I’d pick up a few - probably with some admiralty miniatures big hats on top tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes