[KoW] My Abyssal Dwarfs so far

Looks great!
Is Ghenna some kind of Living Legend(Special Character) as well?

I believe he was in 2nd ed. I am still looking for arhak soulbinder…

1 Like

Hmm, maybe he was… The one with the Golem? I have all the books since 1st ed, so should have a look and compile the characters/lore here.

1 Like

Again, great paintjob! I really love the colour scheme. It never occured to me that blue could go so well with Abyssal Dwarfs. Now I’m inclined to think that it suits the miniatures even better than the “official” red-centred scheme.

1 Like

Arhak was the polarizing 1/2 dwarf 1/2 spider mech with a Flowbie as a weapon

Red just usually screams evil, I get it…

Blue goes brilliantly! :smiley:. Great stuff. Look forward to seeing more.

1 Like

My attempt at berserkers. I had a box of Avatars of War seekers when they first came out. Decided to use them as berserkers for KoW. I know that they usually have great weapons for CS 1 but these guys are bulky and ript enough to warrant the CS1. Used some beastmen bits to evil-ize these dwarfs. Made two troops of them that could be put together as a regiment.

4 Likes

They look perfect IMO, the added horns make them look a bit more chaotic and feral. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really nice army so far. Those beserkers have definitely been on the steroids! Nice tzeentchy colour scheme

1 Like

Very cool, nice idea with the beaten horns, makes them look very Chaotic Nordic to me and that is a good thing to be

Great stuff :+1:t2::vulcan_salute:t2:

1 Like

Artillery time!

6 Likes

Love the jet pack dude!

Very cool colour scheme :slight_smile:

1 Like

My first unit of Decimators with the mini Katsuchan rocket

4 Likes

Halfbreed regiment! Based the colors off of the mastiffs.

With Halfbreed champion

6 Likes

Your half breeds look great. Best unit so far in my opinion. Its nice to see these mantic centaurs getting the love they deserve recently on this forum : ).

2 Likes

These look great and the color scheme works very well! The blue tones work very nicely with the orange in the lava basing.

1 Like

Wonderful halfbreeds! Again, a great use of your colour palette. Very cool weathering on the metal parts, and I think that putting some variety into the body colours was a good idea. A pleasure to look at. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Some more, but this time… WITH SOME HELLFANE!!!

9 Likes

Epic centerpiece model, it looks great! :slight_smile:
Just finished my own 15mm version of it, looking forward to try and use it on the battlefield.

The speed which you are completing unit after unit is really impressive btw…

3 Likes