New CDO Podcast: Episode 1 now available!

Välkommen!

50% swedes… :cd1991gif:

3 Likes

Welcome @LaketideMiniatures !! :hatoff: :beer:

@Oxymandias Where do I go to listen to this?

1 Like

Think it’ll be posted tomorrow Deebo. It’s still Thursday night in the UK… barely just…

4 Likes

Hey all Podcast will be posted this evening. So roughly 5pm GMT

5 Likes

@Deebo if all goes to plan it will be available on apple podcasts, the google equivalent, Spotify, YouTube and a few other places :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The first podcast has gone live :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You should rename the thread oxy!

2 Likes

Done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great work guys and good flow, perfect painting company today! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I listened to my 1st ever podcast!
I guess you guys were all looking at each other as nonone talked over each other. Thought oxymandius might sound dutch from his name.
The enthusiasm and creativity you guys are bringing to the hobbie is amazing. Kerp it up! :hashut:

5 Likes

No, we did talk over each other but then usually someone stopped and waited their turn.

The magic of editing and @Oxymandias resulted in this.

Glad you liked it!

6 Likes

Nah haha just boring old southern English accent I’m afraid. My surname is because my dads family came from Germany (a long time ago - like 150 years or something) and my first name is French because my parents thought it sounded fancy. Haha. My name writes a cheque my voice cannot cash!

Glad you enjoyed buddy. Hopefully first of many :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:rofl: nice

2 Likes

I just listened the first 45 minutes on my way to work.
I knew @Oxymandias you were British, but fuck, to my italian ears, thats very British (said the one that talks like Mario)

Also while listening you guys, you just gave me a crazy idea for another drawing.
Gonna keep it till i finish my Belakor.
As small preview, i can only say it will be very Italian

4 Likes

Half way through this going running this morning and I don’t think I’ve enjoyed another podcast as much, it’s great to put voices to names and listen to some great topics too

Can’t wait to finish this off later, will definitely have to put it on whilst painting

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

3 Likes

He is extremely Bri’ish. The Essex accent is famous throughout the nation.

6 Likes

Hahaha :joy::joy: @Loidrial and @chitzkoi my accent is, as we say around here, as rough as a badgers arse. :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Ja int äre nalta danksen här int?

3 Likes

Google translate was absolutely no help here …:joy:

4 Likes

haha awyis, mission succsess!

1 Like