New sculpt WIP

Just for fun, one of the most classic chaos dwarf characters ever: Thymbrin Snakebeard!

18 Likes

Yes! He’s coming alive. Neat work!

@ATOM might be interested in seeing your vision of Thymbrin (he has a really nice drawing of him). :smiley:

Thymbrin Snakebeard breeds his own Boar Centaurs you know.

2 Likes

Excellent! :heart_eyes:

Very nice indeed, i have to say i dont know anything about this character but looks cool :smiley:

1 Like

from the white dwarf article origin story Thymbrin:

https://www.warhammer-forum.com/index.php?/topic/46946-nains-du-chaos-unité-whirlwind/page/3/

6 Likes

Nice little snippet of background there. Interesting character that could be developed further i think.

2 Likes

Classic looking, I like him!

The CD already looks very ingenious! :skull2:

He already looks great! Good to see this archetypal Chaos Dwarf being honoured like this. :beer:

May I ask what material that whitish block is made from? I assume that the dwarf’s wire frame is pinned into it. Does it have advantages over cork for sculpting?

Cheers

its your common household pencil eraser, i prefer them over cork because of availability and size (more flat surface area). Cork however is more solid thus less change of moving the sculpt while working on it.

2 Likes

Coming along beautifully!

6 Likes

Awesome work, love it.

Splendid work, Snakebeard is turning out great!

13 Likes

Looks great. Are you going to mount him on some sort of war machine? Since he is an engineer

Awesome miniature and great paintjob! :cd1980:

Thanks guys, indeed, I think he truly belongs to be on top of a chaos dwarf juggernaut! But that means a big paintjob… but i have two of them one for paint one for the collection…

5 Likes

Would be a great entry in the latest competition… :cd1991gif:

1 Like

I love snakes.
They are the only thing I ever think off for left over green stuff