Old School Miniatures working with Clam Miniatureas

@Clam

10 Likes

Caint wait!!

3 Likes

On the one hand, I am very sorry for Clam that the business with the great models did not pay off in the end.
On the other hand, I am glad that the range will now be continued and that we can once again integrate these little fellows into our armies!

3 Likes

I assume the design owner gets a cut of every model sold? Like 10%?
Got to start saving the pennies nowfor when they are released…

It sounds like the range will get expanded too

And more chaos dwarfs from four a miniatures on the horizon too

Exciting times

2 Likes

Is there any news on this? Are the Clam minis still being manufactured?

1 Like

I’m waiting impatiently for their impending kick-starter. Ask them ? :cd1980:

2 Likes

Hey. Got a message from Jamie with pics of some of the new models they are working on. He reckons December or January for launch date for kickstarter.

Loving the crossbow dudes

9 Likes

Oh wow - these look outstanding! Proper old school

Did he say whether he is making them one piece models? Clams were multi part. Im curious what changes jamie will make

8 Likes

Looks like Kickstarter comming soon

5 Likes

Oeh Nice. Exciting times.

2 Likes

Is there any official date?

1 Like

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/osminis/osm-presents-ewal-dvergar-an-evil-dwarf-army-of-metal-minis?ref=28abj1&token=6115ad3c

3 Likes

very cool! wish Jamie all the best!

Kickstarter is live. I have back myself some. I am mostly looking forward to getting some gunners and crossbow dudes

1 Like

Yet another noob question for the technologically impaired. How do we communicate a reward preference to OSM? Is there a PM feature on Kickstarter?

1 Like

Jamie said there would be a survey on what to spend the coins after the kick-starter ends

2 Likes

Kickstarter campaigns are often so hard to navigate what they are actually offering.

1 Like