Oxy’s Bolt Action Adventures

Scenery printing has begun…

6 Likes

In t he immortal words of Wu Tang Klan

TIGER STYLE

This was a 3D print using a filament printer

Lovely little thingiverse freebie

5 Likes

A mate of mine begun a soviet force - some pics from his first game. This was about a week or so ago.

Soviet victory, the winning streak is over

@Iceman and I made a joint SS and Regular Heer army to take on another friends Soviets. This was a massive battle that ended in a draw (because it was 1am and I was getting tired hahah)

7 Likes

Finished painting a veteran unit. Late war grenadiers. First real attempt at camo. Was a learning curve!

8 Likes

Camo’s great! Also I love your commitment to painting eyes :eyes: great job.

2 Likes

ugly tiger

1 Like

The attack on Castle Wolfenshizen

Two German armies, SS and Heer bunkered up in a medieval castle in the dying days of the war. From
The east they are assaulted by the human waves of the red army while in the west elite commandos sneak forward under cover of midnight. A final stand!

Result: overwhelming allied victory.

Highlights: 1) a British centaur tank destroying an entire tower of the castle killing the mortar team hidden within.
2) some brutal close combat between German and Russian infantry on a raised plaza before the castle gates.
3) one on one close combat between a German mortar spotter and a British naval observer on the stairs inside the castle. Poor Heinz Bein was thrown from the parapets and presumably a British flag was raised while the naval officer hummed god save the king?
4) Snipers in every army unable to “hit a cows c**t with a banjo.” I blame the moonlight. Made it hard to see.

10 Likes

Can’t believe I missed this thread for so long.

Love these photos you posting with extra bit of snow or muzzle flashes.

Much like @Fuggit_Khan I really like the idea of Konflict 47, these pics and battle reports making me want to jump in to a little Bolt Action too though I must admit.

That bloody moonlight eh :grin:

3 Likes

Great pics and battle summary! The painted models look excellent. I’m painting up a proxy army for this currently and my gaming group is aiming to get in some games in the next few months.

2 Likes