Plunder for the Ironclad Fleet [Mar 16 2024 - A Machine for Pigs]

In the name of the flipper, the whiskers and the holy tusk. Amen.

5 Likes

I’m honored that you have birthed this phrase on my blog.

Blubber for the blubber god, tusks for the tusk throne!

3 Likes

We need to do a walhut religious quote thread

1 Like

right. Changing my blog name to Blubber for the ironclad fleet then

5 Likes

@KhamdrimSkyMaster

Seems like you’ve got blimpy company in @Madsha89

The Skullkraken come a knockin!

Link to WIP since this was seemingly aaaages ago. About 1 year B.W. (Before Walhut)

Link to my sketchbook lore that failed to motivate me to finish painting.

Why was this a struggle? I may never know fully, but it being utterly dumped on and eclipsed by my asskraken is certainly partially to blame. Although the weathering powders and violet tie-ins from the asscannon definitely found their way into this scheme.

Mecha-owl and cephalopod helmet hellcannon shoveler for the total victory though…

19 Likes

Mate, this is great! It’s a perfect perfect asskraken companion! Love it!

1 Like

Lol… yeah… that hit like a ton of bricks…

4 Likes

Absolutely glorious!

2 Likes

Love the fact the hellcannon dude with the mask and spade is present. Such an iconic model

3 Likes

Absolutely astonishing stuff. As with everything you make, I could stare at it for an hour and only take in half of the tiny but significant details.

3 Likes

:yawning_face: please, not another take on the boring old “steam powered sea monster built by maritime evil dwarfs”!
… Joking of course! Even if this were a common theme, the execution is ingenious as always! Is that a light bulb socket in the middle??

3 Likes

That’s a canister that once contained a miniature yoda from one of those pay a quarter for a toy style vending machines.

2 Likes

This model is amazing! I am a little envious of your creativity and craftsmanship! :wink:

2 Likes

This is soooo gorgeous. Envious comes nowhere near my emotions.

2 Likes

Amazing skull cracker conversion. I saw some spider like tank on facebook using those tentacles as legs. What is the original model they come from?

1 Like

Thanks all for the kind words. I’m just happy to be able to move on to the next as that was hanging over my head every stage of the way.

:batg1:

Tentacles are from GW Maulerfiend

2 Likes

Its very different haha. Nice one!

1 Like

Mhmmmmm, I do have those bits lying around :thinking:

2 Likes

This just glorious work, I don’t think a more frightening warmachine has existed

2 Likes