Plunder for the Ironclad Fleet [Mar 16 2024 - A Machine for Pigs]

Very cool, I really like that gutplate

2 Likes

So good dude, really cool. Love the Persian style shoes.

4 Likes

Behold what can only be described as “a kingly gift” from @Xander as part of The Great Unification. Finished up with some troop filler and an attempt at mimicry on the paint style of his emissary to the Ironclad Fleet, Xrakir. Stacked a musician and banner conversion on top of his wonderfully converted dwarfs. I’ve been meaning to use this mini mortar for a kitbash and the spare hellcannon crew fit the bill nicely. I think in the end the unit represents the retinue and their camp supplies as I was hoping.

20 Likes

So all the normal dwarves xander gave you? They look great, love the helmets. The whole unit looks very nice.

Does this mean xander is updating his chaos dwarf collection?

1 Like

These are a bunch of normal dwarfs that Xander had already converted to Chaos Dwarfs before I took them the very short way remaining across the finish assembly line, and then on to paint.

Mayhaps this will be some motivation for him to light the forges of Hashut?

4 Likes

There is no such thing as “Normal” Dwarfs. There is pathetic, pale, vapid, mealy mouthed scum who are little more than squished down elve’sss in there demeanor.
And then there is us the Dawi Zharr. Superior, Regal from lowest warrior to highest Sorcerer. Rightful Overlords of all that lives.

7 Likes

A thousand slaves to the forge to praise your exalted works! These look fantastic!

4 Likes

Just WoW This army showcase blew my mind i almost feel like i wana try get a kharadon ship and try convert it to be a CD war vessel :slight_smile: what youve done with this army is a huge inspiration to me and thank you for that… even when The oathbreakers come out they woulndt match tour army cause theres so much depth and uniqueness and thourght put info planing,building and painting respect and cudoes from me

10 Likes

Extremely kind words! I hope to see some blimpy Chorf conversions from you soon. Lay claim to those ideas now before the Oathbreakers cometh!

2 Likes

In the name of the flipper, the whiskers and the holy tusk. Amen.

5 Likes

I’m honored that you have birthed this phrase on my blog.

Blubber for the blubber god, tusks for the tusk throne!

3 Likes

We need to do a walhut religious quote thread

1 Like

right. Changing my blog name to Blubber for the ironclad fleet then

5 Likes

@KhamdrimSkyMaster

Seems like you’ve got blimpy company in @Madsha89

The Skullkraken come a knockin!

Link to WIP since this was seemingly aaaages ago. About 1 year B.W. (Before Walhut)

Link to my sketchbook lore that failed to motivate me to finish painting.

Why was this a struggle? I may never know fully, but it being utterly dumped on and eclipsed by my asskraken is certainly partially to blame. Although the weathering powders and violet tie-ins from the asscannon definitely found their way into this scheme.

Mecha-owl and cephalopod helmet hellcannon shoveler for the total victory though…

19 Likes

Mate, this is great! It’s a perfect perfect asskraken companion! Love it!

1 Like

Lol… yeah… that hit like a ton of bricks…

4 Likes

Absolutely glorious!

2 Likes

Love the fact the hellcannon dude with the mask and spade is present. Such an iconic model

3 Likes

Absolutely astonishing stuff. As with everything you make, I could stare at it for an hour and only take in half of the tiny but significant details.

3 Likes