Plunder for the Ironclad Fleet [Mar 16 2024 - A Machine for Pigs]

This mad dwarf was an eBay score from a good while ago, sitting idle waiting for a purpose. I’ve taken apart a few decorative clocks and have since been putting cool bits and watch movements aside, eventually merging projects with this awesome old dwarf mini. Don’t know exactly why but it seemed to make sense, maybe partly the catharsis of tearing apart old clocks that drove me mad? I did a little converting on him and sculpted his shield, making sure to preserve his hilariously pompous helm-hat.

Eventually I was able to justify another eBay purchase by severing the priggish elven scribe for a friend and claiming a fantastic octopus for myself. Naturally, I glued a hat on it to cement its newfound place among the Reavers of Uzkulak. A few steampunk mods and a hook hand were sufficient to disguise any previous attachment points to the model that once was. Had a blast cobbling these two models together for the Golden Hat.

Thanks @Admiral for adding some inspirational comments to include in my lore page.

9 Likes