Rumor Oathbreakers - Chaos Dwarfs - for Early 2023?

Do what you will with rumors, but sounds pretty likely… :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yes Tjub it all stacks up. We were talking about this on discourse, but all the sources have said the same thing - Dawnbringer, then elves, then oathbreakers. Either they’re all just repeating one single incorrect hot take, or it’s sort of inevitable.

2 Likes

I guess we will just have to wait and see if the boxes get ticked off until its our turn… :grinning:

1 Like

It’s going to get exciting AF if we see Dawnbringer and the elves pop up

3 Likes

Indeed, first out was rumored to be Nurgle, Beasts and Gloomspite. Being a Gloomspite player I very much hope this to be true, seems in line with the WarCry trailer being all spidery as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there any gossip with a new common goblin regiment? Would be good for slaves.

1 Like

Doubt that, most new stuff got pretty much flavor.

1 Like

2023…that’s a long ways off.
Good things are worth waiting for though.

3 Likes

I’m alright with a 2023 release, gives me time to finish all my other projects haha. I hope they stick with the aesthetic hinted at with Zharr Vyxa, and that they come up with a cooler name. I was really hoping that was going to be a tease for an Underworlds warband to test the waters, but 2023 is better than waiting for a far future Old World release.

4 Likes

Tune in to the next podcast to hear Sotek talking about this. Short answer yes someday but potentially not until 4th Ed AOS.

1 Like

How crazy are you going to get if there is a new Sorcerer with a winged helm released?? :grin:

5 Likes

Oathbreakers is clearly what our degenerate, weak, cowardly, effete cousins call us. As if such creatures could truly understand the concepts of loyalty, duty and service.

I am sure we will have a weird IP protected name as well.

I thought dwarfs were the oathbreakers. Weren’t they meant to rescue besieged Northern holds or something. They let them down and they were forced to tread a darker path to survive.

1 Like

It would be really cool to see a modern imagining of the mage but it would probably go more like this haha

4 Likes