The Purple Reign of Pain (Hashut's Hungry Mollusk)

Thanks all! Here’s the army on parade.

20 Likes

I can only agree with the others. A good model and you have created a really unique and outstanding model with your choice of colour. Your leader should reward you with hundreds of slaves…
Or at least don’t whip you for a few days.

2 Likes

What a great army shot :beer:

2 Likes

“ready to knock miniatures off the board”…so your Taurus is a patron saint of cats everywhere?
A very nice entry! A purple centerpiece to any army is definitely quite the eye catcher.

4 Likes

Great follow-through on the color scheme! Also, I will totally steal your idea of a huge symbol as a banner.

2 Likes

Wow, your army looked great before the Taurus, but that sweet model is not only excellently painted in and of itself, it somehow brought the overall impression of your army to a whole new level.

Striking stuff, very well done!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

A while ago I built a Goblin Hewer for my Slayer army. Needing a quick Deathshrieker, I popped Russian Alternative’s spare cannon on top and voila! Another Rocket.

And now to test it on the battlefield… :smiling_imp:

17 Likes

That’s awesome, kinda reminds me of the old school Squat tricycle motorcycle (whatever it was called).
I love it :heart:

3 Likes

Titan Wargames Royal Command, kindly donated by @Bessron as a Golden Hat random prize. Couldn’t help but modify the banner and tweak the weapons a bit. These are my first metal Chaos Dwarfs! Many thanks Bessron.

14 Likes

Hobgoblin season! The Dominion fellas proved far easier than I thought. So much mileage left. I’ve many heads, Oathmark bodies and wolves left over for the horde.

First though, a simple unit of backstabbers, aka the Raspberry Berets. The wolves are not meant to be true cavalry, just cool-looking characters models and unit fillers. Working with this makes
me wish we saw more 20x40mm. It’s a neat size.

13 Likes

Lovely army, painting and conversions!

4 Likes

This brute wearing a golden hat was my Golden Hat entry.

As always, I could not live with one weapon choice, so I magnetised the damn lot and made him a man of many talents. A fun model to paint and another lesson learnt in lava effects.

Centaaaaaaaurrrrss!

12 Likes

Magnets :magnet: wow haha
Lovely lighting effect, great job

1 Like

I finished the last of my blunderbusses! Here’s the lot of them - 20 models, making up many more with unit fillers (impossible to rank on their own).

13 Likes

Looks excellent! Great work. Do you play KoW by any chance? Because that’s a Horde of Decimators waiting to ruin someone’s day right there. :smile:

1 Like

Cool color scheme and execution!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve yet to enjoy KoW but I am open to playing. Any excuse to crack out the glorious rank formations.

2 Likes

Current project: a Mantic mashup of cavalry-sized centaurs for my Ravening Hordes army. When I first joined CDO I was incredulous at those who made big hats out of pins. And yet, here we are…

14 Likes

I love the theme. Is your general named Darling Nikki?

3 Likes