[WFB 8th] Tjub's blog [Table of Content in first post]

Scorcerer Lord on Lamassu

Blaaargh!

The Lammasu and Sorcerer finished.

…and my Lammasu is painted and ready for battle. He will be namned Swissammasu. Tongue There will be better pics once my flatmate is back from Japan. But I took a buch with my cellphone camera.

And one for size.

Now I will just have to figure out how to use him, with just beeing a total points give away.

As promised, some better photos of my Sorcer Lord on Lammasu.

1 Like

Hobgoblin Wolfriders
Made these out of the Goblin Wolfriders and Chaos Hounds.

WIP, waiting for them to dry so I can add som GS to the riders…

4/10 Hobgoblin wolfriders.

My Hobgoblin Wolfriders are FINALLY done, I started to paint these a few months ago. For some reason they were reall boring and I just couldnt finish them. Untill they had stod there on the painting table mocking me for ages and I realised that they would go away by them selfs. Atleast now there is peace in my mind and I might get back to do some more fun and creative stuff for the Chaos Dwarfs. Happy

1 Like

The slaves

This might be ½ lazyness and ½ cool idea, anyhow its a unit of human slaves. Count as naked hobbos. The wont have any weapons but loads of chains, and in the back row leading the unit there will be a grom sized(more than just a beerbelly fatBig Grin) hobgobbo with a huge whip and keys etc.

Slaves! Will play these as “naked” Hobgoblins.

My slave keeper Urzit, he is not a very nice Hobgobbo… Happy

My first slaves!

The slave unit is done, played as naked Hobgoblins. Im saticfied with them, think I might have to do another…

Urzit da slaver!

Simply removed the weapons and trimmed the hands to look more like a fist. The chains are from the Bretonian peasants box since they are bigger and more likely to hold an ogre. Tongue

Im really pleased with the look my slave units will have…

The Colossus

My very much WIP-version of a Colossus, I’ve had it around for some time but dont think Ive showed any pics yet. I know it differ from how a Colossus is discribed in the fluff. The plan is to use it with the steam tank rules, hence the “steam shooter” on top…

The Kolossus is more or less done, the “steamgun” is a bit too close to his face/googles but not much to do about it. Think of a german WWII tank commander… Happy

2 Likes

Chaos Dwarf Warriors with Two-handed weapons

Earthshaker Cannon

WIP of my Earthshaker and crew, there will be three Chaos Dwarves. The rest is just there to look good… Tongue I have do something about the flames on the Hobgobbo on the barrel, looks more lika a paintbrush than torch as it is.

Just painted up the Earthshaker and used it in my first game, me like! Thou I must admit that some of the older faces of my CDs have to be redone(the commander with the cannon). I prefer the more comic look with bigger noses…

1 Like

My Chaos Dwarfs dice, still the ones I use when rolling for my evil stunties 12 years later. :slight_smile:

Bullcentaur Hero

Here is a hero, or maybe a lord sometime. But Ive used him as a hero in games recently to beef up my Centaurs. Happy
I didnt take many photos of him before he was done. But here are a few…

Lord on Taurus

I did something a bit comic for a Lord, I know the fluff for the Great Taurus but I tend to think of the monsters as demons. And how cool woulndt it be if there were calfs. As you can see the situation is a bit embaressing for some…

The GS between the wings is for the sadle.

WIP, the calf is done… It looks a bit more evil than I thought it would, but still ok.

Well, the lord is done… Im pleased how it turned out, a bit more evil than I aimed for but still the curios/afraid calf look. Tongue

“sniff sniff…”

2 Likes

Sorcerors
Images from the “Army Showcase Section”, original photos were lost.

1 Like

Astragoth

1 Like

This was my first army of converted Chaos Dwarfs, once I had been working on them for about a year or two I felt I had made a bit of progress using Greenstuff and simply didn’t like the first ones anymore. So I got rid of most of them to start a new army. But this is where I more or less found the comical style I preferred for my vision of the Chaos Dwarfs. :stuck_out_tongue: Sadly some of the photos have been lost over time. But the army can still be seen in full in the “Army Showcase section” of the old site.

Tjub’s mighty force! Beware their hatted evilness!

(note: 589)

3 Likes

This is overwhelmingly awesome! Say, would you mind if I were to totally steal a few ideas from you for my own Big Hats in the near future? :relaxed:

1 Like

Oups… Forgot the Lord. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lord

1 Like

Thanks! Steal/borrow as much as you like… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This army actually sparked of a few “Tjub-styled” armies on CDO at the time.

1 Like

Cool, thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, what a labor of love! Great talent as well. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

None have been more prolific in their tributes to Hashut, by force of numbers or creativity, than the one named Tjub… this is why you walk with great bull himself my man :metal:t2::vulcan_salute:t2:

2 Likes

I just can say “Bravo”!
There are so many excellent models in this blog. My favorites are the Lammasu and the earthshaker.

2 Likes

In 2010 we thought it was a good idea to play some Naval Warhammer inspired by Man O War etc. So we went about to create both rules and ships for it… :slight_smile:
Sadly a few photos have been lost, again due to the “photo bucket debacle”.

Anyway, here are some new photos of the boats for Naval Warhammer that Ive been working on lately. Two CD Monitors and a Sneaky Git uboat. I might add something small to them, but they are more or less finished and ready for paint…

P1000487 P1000486

P1000484 P1000482 P1000481 P1000480 P1000477

WIP update on my ships. The sub is more or less done, just going to add some gloss varnish to the glass and painting in progress on the other ships. The red still turns out a bit too orange on the photos…

P1000501 P1000500

P1000498

The Chaos Dwarfs boats are done, now I just need to paint a few Sneaky Gitz for the submarine and Im set for the first senario at sunday 12/12. Happy
Didnt plan for the battle scars on the left to the tower of the first ship. I accidentially took black spray instead of varnish, but in the end I think it turned out really good, just had to add a little to it. But I have to admit that I was more than a litte bit upset at first… “WTF AAAaarrrrrggghhhhh!” Tongue

P1000539 P1000533 P1000532 P1000531 P1000529

My latest addition to my Chaos Dwarfs is another boat for Naval Warhammer. I made it with two roles in mind, primary to carry an Earth Shaker and secondary to act as a launching platform/carrier for a CD Gyrocopter/flier of some kind. Its basicly a big deck and a high tower fited with optical spoting equipment! Happy

P1010264 P1010263

P1010261

Im a huge fan of “neodymium rare earth magnets” and Ive used about 1500 in various modeling/gaming projects. Makes transport really easy and is great for models with changeable equipment… Happy

P1010265

P1010266

Finished painting my last boat. Again it didnt turn out exactly the way I wanted, something got messed up with the varnish on the tower. But after a while I decided it could very well look like that after being at sea for some time. Happy

IMG_1362

IMG_1358

2 Likes