Veskisk Spitefur's Vile Rippers [2022-11-30] verminlord, oversized hell pit abomination and last warrior musician

18 Gutter runners and a marauder miniatures poisen wind globadier painted!

6 Likes

next set done!

8 Likes

Some of the best rats on foot models in my opinion. Love this era of globadiers.

2 Likes

Getting closer to havin a painted army! 2 more war lightning cannons, some jezzails and some mortars!

These are the characters!

5 Likes

Last models for this Sunday’s game!
2 warplightning cannons

3 printed mortar teams from the ravenous hordes kickstarter

1 mortar team from the island of blood set

and some metal jezzails (yes, i’m missing one of the gun bearers…)

9 Likes

Glorious army. Glorious painting. Glorious progress!

2 Likes

Looks great. Weapons teams are one of my favourite things avout skaven. Could you put a little slave in the missing rifle holder? Like a halfling, rat or abused dwarf. Or you could just make a little Y stand out of sprue and carve it up to look like wood :wood:

3 Likes

Absolutely on my to do list :slight_smile:

Im always casually looking for a suitable model.

2 Likes

Allright, if my last battle tought me anything it’s the fact i needed more slaves. So i’ve printed 80 of them, with slings. If last battle thought me anything else it’s my charactes could benefit from a bit of support… so i printed some rat hounds as a 5 pts upgrade.

Since my next battle on the 2nd next month is 2k points i also wanted to paint the hellpit abomination. The one i printed a while go is slightly oversized, so i printed a much smaller one.

And since i am deploying a HPA that can turn into swarms if it dies i also needed swarms.

Little progress on the BATG but huge additions to the horde!

5 Likes

After a very slow summer im finally back painting rats again. Im so close to finishing these in 2022 i can taste it!

I finished 26 night runners

13 slaves

5 asassins and deathmaster snikch

I loved the snikch model so much, very dynamic model to paint!

8 Likes

Painted the weapon teams i had, except for the doomflayers i just printed.

Painting those metl warpfire throwers made my like the 3d printed warpgrinder andd ratling gun a bit less… hehe

10 Likes

Characters!

5 Likes

That classic Ikit Claw still holds up!

2 Likes

Holds up… I’d say its the best one there is!

2 Likes

I like the newer one as well, but considering how old that classic sculpt is, it should look totally outdated. But It’s just not. Quality stuff.

1 Like

Plagueclaw catapult done!

6 Likes

Very nice ! Im torn though as that would make a lovely chassis for a juggernaut . :cd1980:

1 Like

Nah, too small imo!

Love these crew. lever rat is a personal favorite

I finished boneripper today and spent the rest of the evening painting a banner for my doomwheel!

6 Likes