Warploque Miniatures Chaotic Dwarves

Warploque Miniatures is doung Chaos Dwarfs for his upcoming Patreon.

9 Likes

Sounds good! :beer:

I likethe multipart models, the helmets are great. Crying out to be done as a plastic sprue…no way there us a budget for that though…

1 Like

4 Likes

Since they are modular, we should ask the sculpter to make boar bodies for them…old school centaurs

Doesnt help me that much though…no printer!!

3 Likes

If any of the men here own a 3D printer and get the files, I’d love to have the CDs too! :wink:

2 Likes

Lovely! What a delightful bunch of bonkers Chaos Dwarfs. Some medieval helmet design choices there make me smile. WarplockMonkey has finally come home.

Someone get him to sign up here for a round of praise, please. :smiley:

@Zoddtheimmortal & @Zanko there are 3D-printing companies for those of us who lack a printer. Get files, send them to the company to print whatever amount you desire. I’m ignorant here, but perhaps some of our more learned members could help us out with links and recommendations? Perhaps we better start a thread for that, or append a link list to one of the 3D-printing threads? Calling @MichaelX et al, please tag all people who may be relevant.

Lacking a printer is fortunately no barrier with 3D-print companies around. Buying print files usually gives you a file or a link to a server for download. Send the file or the link to the company and they’ll handle all the rest, shipping fresh miniatures to you.

But of course, if fellow CDO members want to help, then that would work too.

Cheers

2 Likes

8 Likes

Cerberus cannon. Lovely idea for triple barrel artillery. Neat design.

1 Like

like a lot the build, but not sold at all on the heads. i cant find any connection to CDs, but the model itself is lovely

Oh wow Warploque Monkey is pulling it out of the bag!!

Wonderful little minis these ones, may have to consider subbing to this one day soon :grimacing:

1 Like

I’ve got these files in hand now :slight_smile:

I’ll hang about on the patreon until boar centaurs and cannon come through too. Too cool not to add to my Dwerrow Zharr army

3 Likes

And Lamassu. Let’s not forget him

1 Like

Update

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Blunderbuss armed bull centaurs are now possible!

We need rules for that…March 14inches and blast with guns. Would be a lot of fun, I’ll add that to the 2023 cd wishlist eh!

3 Likes

The only thing I don’t like are some beards, those little ball ones, idk they look like made of wool, something totally off that doesn’t read as beard at all to me
But awesome kit overall.
A Bloodbowl team will be on the way with those minis from me

2 Likes

Yeah these are very easy to make a blood bowl team from. Lots of empty hands and you can mirror the empty hands too to get more poses

It’s the blunderbusses I’m most excited about. A unit I’ve struggled to do something I like with in my norse chaos dwarf army

1 Like

Has Warploque licensed anyone to sell printed versions? I still don’t have a 3D printer yet.

1 Like

You could ask him on facebook cdo. It’s a good question