[WFB 8th] Tamurkhan "Legion of Azgorh" army lists

++ Legion of Azgorh: Born in Flames [2,500pts] ++

+ Lords +

Sorcerer-Prophet [390pts]: Blackshard Armour, Dragonhelm, General, Lore of Hashut, Staff of Sorcery, Talisman of Preservation, Wizard Level 4

+ Heroes +

Daemonsmith Sorcerer [165pts]: Blackshard Armour, Charmed Shield, Dispel Scroll, Lore of Fire, Pistol, Wizard Level 2

Infernal Castellan [175pts]: Battle Standard Bearer, Black Hammer of Hashut, Blackshard Armour, Enchanted Shield, Potion of Speed

+ Core +

Infernal Guard [488pts]: 38x Infernal Guard, Musician, Overseer, Standard Bearer

Infernal Guard [377pts]
. 20x Infernal Guard: 20x Fireglaives
. Musician
. Overseer: Naphtha Bombs
. Standard Bearer

+ Special +

K’Daai Fireborn [340pts]: 6x K’Daai Fireborn, K’Daai Manburner

+ Rare +

Dreadquake Mortar [240pts]: Slave Ogre, Steam Carriage

K’Daai Destroyer [325pts]

++ Total: [2,500pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

The main motivation here was using units I haven’t used in the other army list :slight_smile: That meant Fireborn instead of Bull Centaurs and definitely the Dreadquake Mortar. The main problem with the Fireborn is that they need to get into combat as quickly as possible, while other parts of the army would like to stay back and shoot. An Iron Daemon would also have been a good fit here, but I wanted to take the Dreadquake and it’s actually not too bad, with the long range and indirect fire it can nicely support an advance, and with the Quake rule you can make sure to tie down critical units you need out of the way. The K’Daai Destroyer is a natural fit here as well. For the core I went with a large horde of Infernal Guard, again the main reason was because I have this nice, big unit and want to field it :slight_smile: But it will also make a great anvil where the opponent will have to break on. I will use K’Daai on the flanks and either my opponent engages the K’Daai or the large Infernal Guard horde, his choice.