[WFB 8th] Tjub's blog [Table of Content in first post]

A man and his struggle to make the perfect K’daii. During my second Chaos Dwarf army I went through a few versions of K’daiis until I finally got satisfied with my creations. Maybe this is the reason why I haven’t tried sculpting any for 15mm yet… :thinking:

1st
These got lost in the big “Photobucket affair”. But they were made of Ogres and Greenstuff. Might be able to dig up photos later…

2nd
These were made of Minotaurs and Greenstuff.

3rd
These were made from Bloodletters and Greenstuff. See a tutorial for the flames here.

4th
These balloons were made of styrofoam balls covered with toilet paper and PVA. Chains were covered with Superglue to make them hold the balloons. Sadly they never got finished…

5th
These were made with foliage glued to a core of wire and then drenched in Superglue and later PVA.

6th
These are the regular Forge World K’daii with the chains removed and given weapons and shields form the older plastic Dwarf range.

7th
The final versions for 28mm! :stuck_out_tongue: These were made of styrofoam cut into shape and then covered in PVA to strengthen the surfaces.

8th
The first and only so far 15mm versions. These were made out of plastic foam sheets.

5 Likes