4 Likes

Chaos Dwarf Sorcerers

My second version of Astragoth Ironhand

My version of Daruk Vadur, inspired by you know who… :wink:

Flying Sorcerer Lord

Astragoth “Level 2 Incarnation of Fire or whatever it was called”

6 Likes

Chaos Dwarf Lords & Heroes

Pirate Captain, planned a unit of reavers as well but never got made.

6 Likes

Steamdragon
Sadly photos of this creation seems to have gone missing due to the Photobucket crash…

Bullcentaur Tauruk

3 Likes

Seige Giant

3 Likes

Hobgoblin Wolfriders

3 Likes

Chaos Dwarf Battlestandard

…and a v2 that I never finished before selling the army.

3 Likes

Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer on Palanquin

7 Likes

Chaos Dwarf Longbeards

WIP Immortals, cant remember if this unit was finished or not. But couldn’t find any better photos.

5 Likes

Chaos Dwarf Warriors - Mark of Nurgle

Had an idea to convert units and characters dedicated to each of the Chaos Gods but only did a few before AoS broke and I sold all of my WFB-stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Army photos during army building…

5 Likes

Black Orcs
These were made somewhere in between the armies and never got used much…
DSC00130-2 DSC00123-1

5 Likes

So much inspiration in this hall of fame entry. Actually, @tjub I saw a bit of this floating around the internet before I joined CDO and started my own army. Was definitely some of my early inspiration for getting into dawi zharr. The lava bases and more than a handful of drawing pin hats in my force are no coincidence!!!

Thanks for posting all of this!

1 Like

Steamtank ftw! :grin::metal:t2:

1 Like

Oh, thanks alot!
To be able to inspire others are the best piece of flattery! :slight_smile:

1 Like

After going through your amazing blog there are too many great things to mention. Most of which if they were cast im sure would sell well. My favourite is the steam tank.
Looking through your various units it appears you havent covered all the units in the new army book. Theres the juggernaught and some weapons teams…so keep making stuff!

1 Like

Thanks! Yes this army mounted up to 10.000+ its during WFB 8th ed, so I guess I had all available units as well as some extra in ThommyHs army book which he had for 8th ed. The army was sold though when the Old World burned… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Lots of inspiration here to say the least! Hadn’t seen the Davy Jones dwarf before. Simply fantastic! :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

Haha omg. Great! That has the have been very hot chili! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes