[WHFB] ...Among the Wicked Dawi - Part 5 - A Lifetime of Craft

Feel free, I’d be happy to see them on your wall if you decide to use them. I’d be honored frankly, like a child proud of the crayon stick figures on the refrigerator. If it’s scribbles you want, scribbles I shall provide.
.:hat5:
.:head4::ok_hand:

4 Likes

This image brought to you by the word perambulator, which just exudes steampunk in my mind

Edit: I could definitely see this contraption moving in the exact opposite direction he’s pointing. Either he’s confused or the demon bound to the machine is not good with directions. Amusingly enough its backwards configuration leaves it looking like a mechanical asscannon of sorts. Maybe that’s why he’s pointing that way, telling the asscannon to fire. Now I’m confused again.

6 Likes

I have no doubt that very little gets done in the forges without recourse to malevolent pointing, a primary tool of instruction for the Greenskin. Further there is no doubt in my mind that he is quite, quite mad.

2 Likes

Wow, lovely work @Reaver ! Most impressive. I am relishing all the details and the great design. Spectacular stuff! :beer:

I’ll forward all your flow of art to Paul Graham at A Vox in the Void ASAP, if we have your permission. How would you like to be credited if so?

1 Like

@Reaver have you by any chance played Iron Harvest?

1 Like

I have not played Iron Harvest but I really want to. Rozalski’s art and 1920+ world are fantastic and Scythe the board game in the same setting is one of my favorites.

@Admiral permission happily granted

If credit is happening in YouTube video description as I’m guessing something like the below works for me.

Jared Foster - Login • Instagram

Or

Jared Foster - Instagram @asinineminiatures

1 Like

SHM-68 "Nakovalnya" | Iron Harvest Wiki | Fandom your small legs and big wheels combo is very reminiscent of one of the Russian mechs!

2 Likes

Wow it certainly does! I’m excited to get into that game sometime since the board game only has one mech per faction. The art on the cards is so evocative though.

@Reaver this image is so so so good. It’s like something straight out of an army book

7 Likes

It has made me want to make a steampunk a$$cannon with a similar look.

5 Likes

@Reaver : Do it! It’ll look fantastic.

To all artists who want a slice of Youtube exposure, Paul Graham over on A Vox In the Void send his cheerful regards to CDO:

I’m aiming to release a part of the wicked Dawi every month so I will need as much art as possible!

@Reaver has obviously got a headstart. :wink:

3 Likes

Mate catching up still. Loved this description

Personal highlight: the ogres being taken tentatively by the hand and led away

Haha brilliant. Like the worlds most dangerous toddlers aren’t they. Come along now ogre, try not to cave anyone’s skull in, there’s a good boy

3 Likes