Table of Contents

6 Likes

Goblins 2

Table of Contents

6 Likes

Goblins 3

Table of Contents

6 Likes

Not as much as I’d like. Moving around for work makes it hard to maintain a gaming group…

1 Like

Death Rocket 1

Based and painted by Biggy.

Table of Contents

7 Likes

Death Rocket 2

Table of Contents

7 Likes

Death Rocket 3

Converted from the BFSP cannon, Chaos Marauder standard topper, 40k Orc rocket, some lego gears, and Chaos Marauder shields. I had leftover rockets so I made a stockpile too.

Crew are Yro’s Daemonsmith (an early 3D sculpt that was made available on CDO), and a converted Standard Bearer.

Table of Contents

6 Likes

Hobgoblin Bolt Thrower 1

Table of Contents

6 Likes

Hobgoblin Bolt Thrower 2

Table of Contents

4 Likes

"Hobgoblin Bolt Thrower" 3

Ogre archers. Converted and painted by Biggy.

Table of Contents

6 Likes

"Hobgoblin Bolt Thrower" 4

Ogre archers. Converted and painted by Biggy.

Table of Contents

5 Likes

Iron Daemon

Table of Contents

7 Likes

Skullcracker

Table of Contents

7 Likes

Magma Cannon 1

Both Magma Cannons were a purchase from eBay – from memory it was advertised on CDO as a Techno-demonic cannon. I added a brazier where the sight was, as well as the fiery barrel discharge. The brazier magma and flaming ground in front of the barrel came from a Zuzzy gaming mats sample.

Crew is a FW Daemonsmith, and the engineers from the Deathshrieker Rocket.

Table of Contents

6 Likes

Magma Cannon 2

Crew is a Hellcannon shovel-dude (converted with weapon, shield, and shoulder pads – at one point I was going to make a unit of these guys); a White Dwarf turned evil (converted White Dwarf issue 300 model), and a model that for the life of me I can’t remember where it came from, but was part of a set of three evil masked dwarfs with spears.

Table of Contents

6 Likes

K’daai Fireborn

I originally had a unit of Dweller in the Dark (GW Lord of the Rings models) as my K’daai Fireborn (think mini-Balrogs to my K’daai Destroyer Balrog) but decided to make a change (the unit was a mess of arms, tails, and wings). I kept one as the unit Champion and replaced the rest with converted FW K’daai. I did cut these shorter so they are more Ogre sized and attached Dweller in the Dark heads to still have the big brother Balrog link (or a Titan Wargames standard topper for one model).

Table of Contents

9 Likes

Bull Centaur Squadron 1

Painted by Biggy.

To get my Bull Centaurs onto the Legion of Azgorh base size I cannibalised a bunch of cavalry bases and made bases that they could slot into/out-of, depending on the edition/armybook being used. One job I may revisit is adding some detail to these bases.

Table of Contents

7 Likes

Bull Centaur Squadron 2

Majority painted by Biggy, including banner (which was cannibalised from the Earthshaker base).

Table of Contents

7 Likes

Earthshaker Cannon 1

Table of Contents

6 Likes