Zanko`s Army of the Lizard King

Yeah, at 30mm scale, 25mm bases they are more like giant dwarfs in comparison to GW models. It would be great to see what you do with them anyway!

2 Likes

I’m not sure yet what I’m really going to paint / build for the GH contest, but I just kept on painting. Let’s see what I create so and then possibly can put together to a complete picture. :thinking:

@Antenor `s “Secret Santa” model has arrived! Very ingenious model, :beer: I just have to think of a way to get it in the right light, then there will be a photo! :metal:

4 Likes

Although a bit late, here is the “Secret Santa” figure from @Antenor! :beer: Very cool model, currently I am building a diorama where the model will be positioned. Since I don’t feel like painting at the moment, I just tinker! :wink:

17 Likes

very nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even though I haven’t gotten much done lately, at least I finally finished 2 legacy projects.

Rune stones:

Ruined Monastary:

… to be continued!

10 Likes

This is my Baggage Train => in parts also my entry to the GH XXXVIII:

Since I had already painted some of the models in advance and timed them here, I could unfortunately only use a part as GH entry.

13 Likes

A wonderful and unique train you have put together. I am devouring the pictures here.

It’s amazing what you can discover. Please show us more and detailed pictures

4 Likes

A very cool idea. A great entry, and so many awesome little details. Liking the complete baggage train even more. Is that a head sculpt or a kit bash on the converted chronopia devout damned model you have now added at the back of the train there?

3 Likes

I love the vision you have, a baggage train with chaos dwarfs on screamers etc even see a atom taylor centaur at the back. Looks great! Kind of a carnival of chaos (dwarf)

5 Likes

This is the most Zanko train ever… when Ch means it’s one of the best l, great entry my friend :hatoff:

3 Likes

The world’s largest CD army is now joined by a baggage train, the size and sheer breadth of your army is only matched by the huge amount of creativity you have.
Very cool, I’d love to see more pics of the baggage train!

5 Likes

Lovely use of screamers and all the better for tactically avoiding flying stands which really lends more immersion to the unit.

Thank you guys for your kind and encouraging words! :cd1991gif:

@Bessron: I will take some more detailed pics at the weekend! :wink:

@Jackswift: It is the Chronopia Devout model with a head from Hasslefree Miniatures with a re-modeled beard, which was an alternate choice for the Minotaur:

You could have created an Ogre instead of the Minotaur. This is one of my first modeling attempts, I think it was 2009 or 2010.

@Zoddtheimmortal @GhraskDragh @Fuggit_Khan and all others: That you all find my models successful really pleases me and motivates me to continue to collect Dawi Zharr and to be active here on CDO!

14 Likes

Best baggage train on Chaos Dwarfs Online. Fantastic stuff! I love how Chaotic it is, true to the spirit of Warhammer’s Chaos Dwarfs. There is a fair amount of logistically sensible things in there, but also a great deal of sheer bonkers, which makes it all the more believable. Imagination let loose, as it should be.

Exquisite diorama, maestro. :hatoff:

May it see many games revolving around itself!

4 Likes

Brilliant Baggage train. I loved the CDs on screamers particularly. So creative.

3 Likes

Here are some more pics of the Baggage Train:

… to be continued!

9 Likes

I have changed my old waraltar a bit so that it would now be playable - with new draft animals and placed on a 50 x 100 mm base.

… to be continued!

13 Likes

Thats a really nice idea man. Looks great!

2 Likes

Thanks for the extra photos of the baggage train from more angles. They are needed, since there is so much in there to savour and look through with care. :smiley:

Neat rebasing as well.

1 Like