[40k] The Return of the Squats

@Bassman : Aye! And obviously Dwarfs in space would have a plethora of locomotion for their vehicles. Go conversion.

@Zoddtheimmortal : Nice picture find there! It holds a lot of promise for Chaotification of the NASA-punk Squat aesthetic.

Codex Impressions

The codex is sweet poetry. It is not only the concept with the new Leagues of Votann that is right, but the presentation itself is polished. It is so Dwarven!

I’m sold. Dwarves and science fiction belong together. Who else would tame stars and carry out mining around black holes? Who else would crack planets to harvest the glowing remains in long processor lines in outer space? Who else could thrive as voidnomads and creators of pragmatic wonders across the starspangled nightsky?

Dwarves and spacefaring do marry. At last a tale where Dwarves do not face their glide into slow doom. At last a tale where their genius and thorough hard work raise them far above others, on high to material achievements of which sagas will be sung.

The triumph of the Kin in the long run is phenomenal. They are basically living in hardy Dwarf heaven, as if beleaguered fantasy Dwarfs had died and came to an afterlife where their genius and thorough toil could lift them well above the longshanking rabble. :smiley:

I’m laughing all the way to the bank. This codex is one of the best things to ever be written for Warhammer 40’000, and one of the most Dwarven tomes I’ve ever had the pleasure to read. And it’s in space!

6 Likes